Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Diary Entry #16: Finally home (14O211)

Dear Diary,

Happy 19th Birthday Thanh =) . 

It was also Valentines Day. I thought to myself, "great, I'll be home; single, family-less, a garage full of termites and hungry." I guess it wasn't that bad. Again, I had some assistance to help me through the check-out and all. It took longer than I thought because the other people that were with me were having a bit of trouble finding their luggage. Though, it was okay. We get to go into the express lines and all =). When I got out, I met up with Mun uncle and aunt. Mum have asked them to pick me up from the airport. They were her table-tennis and tafe buddies =). Thankfully, the parking fees weren't that expensive, though I did feel bad for making them wait for me for so long. It took a while to find the car because they seemed to have forgotten where they parked it. On the way home, they offered to take me out to lunch, but I was too exhausted and I wasn't feeling too hungry. 

When I got home, Toby was really happy to see me =D. He was so happy and scared that he cried every time I moved away from him, forcing me to let him be close to me. Every time I let go of him, he would cry and try to jump onto me again. Even if I did let him sit on my lap, he still continued to cry. I guess he felt extremely lonely without mum and I there. Uncle looked after him for us, but his presence was brief every day. I felt really bad for leaving him home alone. It went on for  ~30 minutes before he finally settled down. Uncle came over to check up on me and all. I'm really grateful that he had looked after Toby, looked after our mails and looked after our house well. I felt bad when I realized I didn't really buy him a souvenir =/. Hence, I decided to give him one of my fridge magnets =). At least it's something, right?

For the rest of the day, and night, I slept, read and went on the computer. I felt too tired and too lazy to make instant noodles and hence, I starved that night =/. But I'm glad to be home again =). 

On a side note, I'm very grateful and thankful for my relatives hospitality in Malaysia. They looked after me and took care of every thing for me; they even paid for most of my stuff over there. They made me feel right at home, even though it's been years since I last saw them; they made me feel comfortable =). I can't wait to go back there again. I love them =).

Love,
FiONA =).

No comments: