Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 4 February 2011

Diary Entry #6: Mischievous lions on the loose

Dear Diary,


We began breakfast with hot pot at home. About a third of the family came over to eat. I particularly liked the abolone with this tom-yom type of sauce but since I was beginning to get sick, I couldn't eat much. I played with Zhi Loon and Jia Huai a bit but it was a bit difficult seeing one wanted to play Barbie or PS2, and the other wanted to play PS3. Luckily, another boy came over to play with them. That boy is actually my grandma's younger brother's son, so although he's the youngest out of all the cousins, he has the highest authority... very weird indeed; calling the youngest person as an uncle or something lol >.>. It seem that Zhi Loon likes to play Sims on PS3. I think it's because of the funny progenies because the came was definitely not that fun LOL. Zhi Loon's birthday's coming up but I won't be able to celebrate it with him since I'll be leaving on the same day as his birthday party. What a shame =/. 

Making wonton with uncle.
 Hot pot for breakfast =D.
 You don't see it, but it's the abalone with tom yum sauce =D.

After breakfast, cousin San San and I went to her godmother's house because they were having a lion dancing performance held at their place. The performance was pretty exciting and funny =D There were fire crackers too! It was pretty loud actually, I thought I was going to pop an eardrum O_O. The people doing the lion dance were pretty young people so I guess they liked to be playful. They were also mischievous and naughty because they attempted to grab more red pockets from the person who hired them (godmother, I think?); dragged and followed people around; rode on a bicycle; kicked mandarins at people; and threw around a Spongebob plushie LOL! After the lion dance, we stayed back to talk and gambling with a game of twenty-one. I didn't have much luck though =/ the cut off was 17; I usually got a 13 - 16 and if I picked up a card, I usually bust. I got pretty lucky sometimes, with the help of my cousin =). We sometimes managed to trick the banker, with our vague expressions and mild poker faces, so that he would pay us instead =). Even so, I still had more losses than wins. I should be thankful because I was mostly using cousin San San's money xP!



We went home at around 6PM and had dinner; it was still hot pot. By then, half of the family left already, while the other half watched television or played 3-people mahjong (Malaysian style). I played with fireworks instead =D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!


Auntie, Auntie's sister, cousins San San and Mun Fei and I went out to eat ice-cream, and then to a near by park. I must say, Malaysian parks are more awesome than Australians, or maybe just that specific park. The playground equipment were a lot different to ours; most of them were the types that make people go dizzy. There was also this giant swing that I played on. There was also another young boy on it too. An older person was on it too but a police came by and told him that it was only for children LOL! His family and my family both took turns to push it. I didn't mind; it was pretty fun, but I after a few swings it got a bit boring. I wanted to get off but I couldn't because the boy kept on telling them to swing harder so that we could go higher *sigh*. When I finally got off, I felt a little bit dizzy, but after the ride back, I was K.O'd =.=". I felt really dizzy when we reached home; I had to rest for a while before I could move again. They were all laughing at me =.=! Well... at least I lasted longer than you guys xP !!! Another day gone.


Ciao,
FiONA =).

PS. Thanks Bao Ge for the photos =).

No comments: