Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 16 February 2011

pancakes at 10 PM anyone?

It took us a while to get to Pancakes at the Rocks, in Northmead, because we were waiting for Jack to get his check up at the hospital. Eventually, Elin left, and then Kenny needed to go home early too, so Linh, Anthony and I had to go with him since he was the one who drove us there. 

Jack assumed it was a spider bite since there were 2 small bite holes in his forearm, but I guess it was either not that poisonous, or it was just a garden insect, because it's been 3 days before he decided to go have it checked up. It was pretty much red and swollen, I guess it's either due to the inflammation of the leukocytes or the poison was finally taking affect on his body. 

Kenny drove us back to Linh's house, and Linh drove us back out to the Westmead hospital that Jack was at. He's been waiting for ~3 hours and it still wasn't his turn yet. Hungry, we all decided to leave and have some dinner at the Pancakes at the Rocks. Linh was so nice to treat me a meal; she said that it was because I just came back from Malaysia =D. I was starving all day, so I was really glad when the food finally came. Strangely enough, even though I was really hungry, I got pretty full from the meal. Usually, I could eat some more food, but today was enough for me. I had the urge to take away the food as lunch the next day but they didn't have that kind of service *sigh*. Many thanks to Linh for the food and for driving me home anyways =). To be honest, I think Linh is one of the smoothest drivers out of all the friends' cars I've sat in. I also think Kenny needs more practice with his manual driving =P. Damn. I still have a lot more things to unpack =(.

No comments: