Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 12 February 2011

Diary Entry #14: Initiate the 'Pack Up' plan

Dear Diary,

Happy 19th Birthday to Rebecca C. =).

For brunch, since aunt didn't make any food for us, cousin San San took me outside to eat. The food was nice; I especially liked the strawberry-banana shake. I prefer to just eat banana by itself, but the drink was actually really delicious =D. I didn't think I would ever like something with blended banana in it, but now I do =D. Even cousin San San thought it was good because she ordered it to take away for cousin Mun Fei. She ordered other things too because aunt and cousin Mun Fei didn't have anything to eat and they weren't bothered to go out to eat with us. 

For half of the afternoon, we spent it on packing my things up. Cousin San San suggest that I rolled up my clothes to make more room. She was right; there was more room =D. For the other half of the afternoon, we went out to do a bit of shopping.Auntie and cousin San San was at the hair dressers while cousin Mun Fei took me to a book store. I was deciding whether I should by a beginner Chinese book to teach myself some Chinese, but I ended up choosing 2 novels instead; 'Fallen' by Lauren Kate and 'Angel' by L.A. Weatherly. Cousin Mun Fei bought me the books. I wasn't being serious, but he bought them anyways =D I'm very grateful =D I haven't bought books in ages. I bought a stationary set for Zhi Lun because tomorrow was his 7th birthday party. Cousin Mun Fei and San San combined to buy him a small electrical toy plane instead. 

Later at night, we invited cousin Mun Hong and 3rd auntie to eat dinner with us. We went to the same restaurant where we had crabs. That night, I was the one who treated everyone =). It was my way of thanking them for looking after me and all =). It was also the first time I've treated people to dinner =). I hope they enjoyed it =). We took a couple of family photos before we left. After all, it was my last night being there =(. 

After dinner, uncle drove cousin Mun Hong, to the cinemas, and 3rd aunt home. Cousin Mun Loong went home. Cousin Mun Fei, San San, aunt and I went to eat desserts. Cousin Mun Fei was having fun playing with my camera =P. He was interested in photography himself and was saving up for a DSLR =). I need to save up for one myself =P. 

When we got home, my aunt and uncle suggested that we light up the lanterns. There were 3 lanterns' I got one all to myself =). After writing all our messages down, we lit it up. I hope they'll fly really high =). I also hope all our wishes would come true. My first ever wish lantern. I don't know when the next time I'll be able to do that again. Again, I've accomplished another activity that would've been illegal in Australia =P. Technically, it was still illegal in Malaysia, but as long as we didn't light it up near the airport, it was fine xD. 

Later that night, I had a long and half serious, half not conversation with cousin Mun Hong =). I never realised how fun talking to cousins on the fun was =P. Then again, maybe because they're closer to my age than the cousins in Australia. Speaking of cousins, cousin Mun Loong gave me RM $100 to spend on my Super Junior things AHAHAHA =D !!! HOW NICE OF HIM xD !!! Yes, I did intend to spend the rest of my money on Super Junior merchandise >=D. After all, the ones in Australia are expensive =/. That was also why the bill for the dinner that night wasn't as expensive as I thought =P. I told my relatives to go easy on me hahaha. They did, an I'm very grateful =). Of course, I didn't purposely tell them to go cheap on me just so that I can buy my Super Junior merchandise; I said that I would use the left over money (if I did have any left) to buy them. I really didn't mind if it was expensive, just not TOO expensive lol =). Another day gone.

Oriti,
FiONA =).

No comments: