Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 13 February 2011

Diary Entry #15: Farewell family, farewell Malaysia

Dear Diary,

That morning, the whole family, except cousin Mun Loong (he was working), went to Levain again for breakfast. And again, I ordered more bread than I could handle. I didn't even finish the bread from last time. I wonder if it's overdue now =/. We went shopping after breakfast. The main purpose was to buy my Super Junior merchandises MWUAHAHA >=D The shop that we went to was more expensive than the ones we usually went to, but they had majority of their CDs/DVDs and had other Super Junior merchandises as well. I went crazy. I wish I bought the whole shop ^_^ but I didn't have enough money. I was crazy enough to buy a t-shirt with their faces on it =P. I planned on going to sleep with it >=D. My relatives laughed at me because I was squealing so much ^_^". I really wish I could stay until March because Super Junior was having a concert in the middle of March in Malaysia T_T. I spent over ~ RM $300, which was ~ AU $100 ... I must've been out of my mind. Well, at least it's only $100, if it was in Australia, I would've been only able to buy 1 or 2 CD/DVD for $100 =P. I don't regret it. 
We went home and I officially finished packing up. I spent rest of the afternoon on the computer, watching things and all. Everyone else was sleeping, watching television or relaxing. 

At around 5PM, we left to aunt's brother's place of Zhi Lun's 7th birthday party. We brought my luggage as well since we were going straight to the airport afterward. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to forget my camera charger, so my uncle drove back home to get it for me. I felt bad and thankful toward my uncle; bad because I made him go back, and thankful because he did.

Other cousins of Zhi Lun were already there. They were all my second cousins since they were my cousins' cousins. It was a party for close friends and family only. The food was pretty nice, buffet-styled. Auntie, my aunt's brother's wife, was into Korean shows =D YAY she was also into 2PM for their muscular physique. Strange to know a middle-aged married woman into the Korean Wave hahaha. But I'm happy to know I'm not alone. On television, there was this Korean show that was kind of emotional; it was able these workers from 3rd world countries who went to Korea to work and have been away from their family for years. The producer of the shower actually went to each of their families and made a video for them. One of them actually even get to see his family again. Maybe the sense of longing, sadness, yearning and unity got to me because I ended up shedding a few tears. Many things went through my head at the time and I couldn't help but feel upset for a while. But because it was my last day there, and I was at a birthday party, I tried to get over it, and I did =). I hand fun playing with my cousins and second cousins. I don't think Zhi Lun liked my present as much as the plane. It was a stationary set, and he was a little boy... of course I'd like the plane as well. But hopefully, he'll use the set once he starts school. We took a couple of family photos before finally leaving at around 8PM. Strange how when I arrived to Malaysia it rained, and now that I was leaving, it also rained. Though, this time the rain was a bit heavier; there was even thunder and lightning.

To kill time, I was singing throughout half the trip to the airport =P. My cousins sometimes joined in. We also played around a bit too, like tickling each other and all. Somehow, I feel like it's their way of reassuring me; like some kind of affectionate display that meant 'I had fun with you around;''I'll miss you' and 'take care'. Before we made it to the airport, cousin San San called cousin Mun Loong for me so that i could bid him farewell since he couldn't see me off.

When we got to the airport, we checked in. Luckily, they allowed me to check in 2 bags instead of one, even though it was just over 20 KGs (I wasn't suppose to have more than 20KGs checked in). And again, my cousin asked if I could have some assistance to help me throughout the process. How embarrassing T_T. But I'm grateful too =). 

We went to a near by cafe to rest a bit. We were also waiting for cousin Mun Hong and his girlfriend. I felt grateful but sorry at the same time; grateful because they could make it to see me off, but sorry because I'm sure I interfered with their plans for that day =(. I apologize. The girlfriend was nice enough to buy me a toy before I left. It was some kind of M&Ms chocolate machine where I put chocolate inside and press some stuff for chocolate to come out. Unfortunately, the chocolate wasn't already in it, but I'm still thankful =D. We took a couple of family photos before we said our goodbyes. I gave them all a hug and said goodbye, but stupidly, I forgot to thank them for every thing. Not that I wasn't thankful, but it just slipped out of my mind. The assistance lady was waiting and all, and things felt like a rush. That was my only regret =(. Though I did message my cousin later to tell everyone 'thank you' on my stead =) hopefully she did.

Again, I was sitting next to the aisle. This time, I was sitting next to a family with a young boy. He was cute =). Anyways, throughout the whole trip, I didn't sleep at all. I was too busy reading 'Angel' that I completely forgot. When I was just about to have a quick nap, someone opened their windows up and it was daylight. Seriously, I was 'WTHing' because I seriously didn't expect time to fly that quickly. For ~8 hours, I spent it reading a book, and i didn't even get to half way either. Not only was I lost in time, but I was an extremely slow reader too. I knew i was slow, but I didn't know I was THAT slow >.>. To be honest, the food wasn't as great as the first trip I made, to Malaysia, so end up not eating much. I honestly tried, but I really couldn't. I also felt a bit dizzy as well, unlike the first trip. I guess I was still feeling a bit sick. 

Fowati Koten,
FiONA =).

No comments: