Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Diary Entry #10: I like a new pair of glasses please (O8O211)

Dear Diary,

Uncle, aunt, Cousin San San, Mun Hong and I went out to eat at a popular Malaysian cuisine restaurant. It was indeed quite packed. The food was fairly nice; almost everything had a hint of coconut in them. 



After breakfast, we met up with 3rd aunt to buy new glasses. With 3rd aunt, cousin Pui Yi was going to pay for them; hers was quite expensive. Mine was moderately cheaper than expected, RM $260. Cousin San San and Mun Hong helped pay half of it. I'm grateful for that =).They were Polo Smith glasses; plastic and square like; black, white and red. Apparently, they make me look more like my age =). They said that my glasses would be done in a day or two. 


 K.K. Tower.
My new pair of glasses =).
 Went back to cousin Mun Hong's house; he owns 2 dogs - the Dalmation's called Lucky and the mixed Maltese (?) is called Coffee =).

We went to a Taiwanese desserts restaurant called Snowflakes. They tasted really nice =D. I had green jelly, sweet potato and pearls in shaved ice. Then we went to different shopping centres that were close to one another; Time Square, Law Yat and Sungai Wang.


 Cousin Mun Hong jump shot =).
 It's boiled coke with ginger =S.

That night, we went to eat with the rest of 2nd uncle's family. For the first time, in many years, I had crab; not one, but two crab dishes =D! Both were mildly spicy to me, or maybe I can take spicy food in general. I can't eat a chili raw, but I'm pretty sure I can take spicy food moderately well =). Well, here in Malaysia, majority of the food are spicy because they like it that way. I like it that way too =).


Loh Sang, again.
It's been years since I last ate an actual crab, and we even ordered 2 dishes of it =D.

After dinner, Cousin San San, Mun Hong, 3rd aunt and I went to the Pavillion for some sight-seeing and shopping. I bought my very first Super Junior album =D it was the 3rd album. I'm quite happy to know how well Super Junior merchandises are selling, but I'm also annoyed because it meant it was harder for me to buy their CDs/DVDs. Eh, I'm still happy to know they're so popular in Malaysia =D !!! Anyways, it was funny to see how sweaty we all got from taking photos and posing for photos. I was feeling energetic, so I did really enthusiastic poses, like jumping and running =P. My cousins were sweating from taking photos of me. How that worked, I don't quite understand myself.

 Having some fun in the car =P.
 The Simpsons!!!
 Cousin Mun Hong used o work here =).
 Failed attempt of the 'Superman' photo xD HAHAHA!!!
 Does it look real?

When we dropped 3rd aunt off, we also went to visit cousin Mun Hong's nanny since she lived close by. Apparently, she used to babysit me for a couple of days, when I was younger, because my parents went out by themselves. I didn't quite remember her, but she did look a bit familiar to me. Speaking of childhood, apparently when I was young, I had the tendency to strip and run around the house ... >.> I have no idea why I did that. My relatives said that it was maybe because of the weather. How embarrassing T_T.


Cousin Mun Hong's nanny and I =).

When we got home, cousin Mun Hong taught us how to make tiramisu. It was fairly easy; you didn't even need an oven =). Making the tiramusi made me realise how tiring being a baker is. Still, I had fun making it =). HAHAHA there was a funny conversation that occured between my cousins. It went like this:

Cousin Mun Hong vigorously stirred the bowl of cream with a whisk, sweat poured down his face.
Mun Hong: Don't you have an electrical whisk?
San San: Yeah, I do.
Cousin San San and I laughed while cousin Mun Hong sighed and smiled.
Mun Hong:I'm sweating so badly, working so hard. Now you tell me that you have an electrical whisk.
Cousin San San wen to get the electrical whisk.
San San: I told you we have an electrical whisk; we have a lot of baking stuff. You just asked if we have a normal whisk.
Fiona: He must not have heard it.
We all laughed out loud.


Cousin Mun Hong doing most of the work. Cousin San San and I helped out a bit =).

Cousin Mun Hong's finish product; homemade tiramisu =).

I thought that was a pretty funny conversation =). Though I guess reading it wouldn't sound as funny as actually being there at the time. I'll only upload a couple of photos for making tiramisu because I practically took photos of the whole process, and it would've been too much. Anyways, another day gone.

Au Revoir,
FiONA =). 

PS. Thanks cousin Mun Hong for the photos =).

No comments: