Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Diary Entry #11: Sunway Lagoon lost some of its awesomeness

Dear Diary,

Cousin San San, Mun Hong and I went to Sunway Lagoon. They didn't have tickets for just individual theme parks, it was either 3 or all theme parks (5). We bought the 3 theme parks ticket; I shouted my cousins because I felt bad for them having to shout me all the time. We headed to the water theme park. To be honest, it wasn't as fun as when I was younger. Maybe because I was younger back then. I would've went to the other rides, but my two cousins weren't as daring as I was. To be honest, I wasn't that daring either, but I have a sense of accomplishment if I did something I was afraid of. Self-satisfaction? Happiness of being able to achieve something? Being able to overcome something that I was afraid of? Being proud of myself for once? Whatever it is, I feel that if I let those fears get to me, I wouldn't be able to experience many things, and then I would regret it. I prefer to live my life with the least amount of regrets as possible =). 

 Curry chips that's only in Malaysia.
 Water theme park side of the amusement park.
 Picture of the entire amusement park =).
Permission to enter.
Do you see the golden koi fish?! How awesome is that?! =D 
 
A golden koi =D !!! 
After a couple of hours, we got changed and went to see the animals. There were a couple of animals that I haven't seen at our Australian zoo; I guess they were native animals or so. We couldn't stay long because the place was closing and we were meeting up with cousin Pui Yi and her friends afterward. 


We went to Klang to see some kind of light exhibition at a temple. The light exhibition happened every year as a celebration of CNY. The lights were all nicely displayed. I had fun taking photos =). I also did a bit of praying as well. After an hour of sight-seeing, we left to eat. We could've stayed longer but they were closing. I wish we went there earlier, but we were waiting for cousin Pui Yi to finish with work and all. Oh wells, there's always next time =). Cousin Mun Hong followed cousin Pui Yi home instead because he had work the next day =(. I wish we could've hanged out a couple more days. Another day gone.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Night time snacks we had before we hit the road.

Tschau,
FiONA =).

PS. Thanks cousin Mun Hong and Pui Yi for the photos =). 

No comments: