Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 10 February 2011

Diary Entry #12: Hokkien praying

Dear Diary,

Happy 19th Birthday to Mark =). 

In the morning, cousin San San, aunt and I went to a fancy looking restaurant called the Levain. Although it looked quite fancy, the price wasn't. Except for the bakery and desserts. I wish I didn't pick out so much bread because I didn't get to finish it all. I just picked them out to take photos of it =P. And again, the parking was ridiculous; they even parked right in front of the entrance of the restaurant ... 

After breakfast, we went to pick up my glasses, and then had another trip to the shops. I bought more Super Junior CDs/DVDs =D YAY!!! This time, it was the 4th album and the 2nd concert video. After cousin San San picked up what she needed to pick up, we headed home.

Later that night, cousin San San and I joined her friends for a CNY dinner. What can I say about them... They were loud. Somehow, half of them acted like they were still in high school or something =P. They seem very nice though. We had 7 dishes all together. I didn't take any photos because I was feeling self-conscious ... So I just took a photo of the restaurant title instead =P.

After dinner, we went back to pick up aunt because we were going to watch a Hokkien style of praying for CNY that night. We arrived at a house who belonged to my aunt's ex restaurant partner. That night, it seemed more eventful and exciting than it was on the first night of CNY. There were fireworks, fire crackers and lanterns everywhere I turned; I had a time watching them all =P. There was even a guy extreme enough to climb up a roof to film it all xD. It was all very exciting =D. Uncle actually went overseas, the night before, for one day, for work so he joined us later that night. Since uncle was there, he took aunt home while cousin San San and I went back to join her friends at her rich friend's house. He actually dyed his white poodle (Timmy, although it's actually a female) with spots of brown and pink hahaha xD. I don't know what to say about it ... she looked ... peculiar? But adorable all the same =D.

That night, things got... interesting. I experienced I never experienced before; I saw things I never intend to see; I did things that I've never done before. I'm pretty sure that that night was the most drunk I've ever been. My eyesight wasn't blurred; I could still read fingers; I wasn't even talking that loudly either. But I actually vomited >.> . Twice, in fact. I think it was the beer; due to the gas, beer can be quite filling. ALSO, I didn't have a hangover the next day. Thank God. That just proved that I wasn't drunk off my head. So my face was really red, and I was feeling dizzy. But that was it, nothing else. Well, that's my opinion anyways. Maybe other people would think I was drunk because I vomited, but in my opinion, you're not completely drunk unless your eyesight's blurred, you vomited AND you have a hangover in the morning. We came home at ~4:30 AM that night. Luckily, everyone was still asleep. Another day gone.

Annyong-hi kyeshipshio,
FiONA =).

No comments: