Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 28 January 2008

wetter than a whale

Today Linh, My-Linh, Thanh, Jack, Anthony, and I went ice skating at Canterbury. It was pretty fun and tiring at the same time. This would be the 2nd time that i went ice skating.

Linh, My-Linh, Thanh and I caught the bus to Cabram
atta Station and I saw my uncle at the bus stop as well. He was nice enough to give me $20 to spend for the day. All I can say is that he likes to give money, or show off? That's how the family rumor goes ... don't ask me anything! I didn't say a thing! xO! But I was thankful because it means I have more money to go to the city this coming Tuesday. We met Jack and Anthony at the train station and caught the next bus to Canterbury. I managed to take Anthony's Tafe Library card but he slyly attempted to take it back which, of course, was fruitless. Although, it did give me a fright. I thought he was perverting or something! So I believe he is secretly 'perverted' but he kept denying it xP.

We made it to the ice rink by walking the 'supposed' short cut led by Thanh and My-Linh. It was quite cold inside so I asked Anthony if I can use his jacket since he was the only person who was wearing his jacket at the time. He was nice enough to lend it to me. Since it was my second time ice skating, of course I wasn't as good as the others so it took a while before I could properly skate without falling. Unfortunately, my friends took this chance to see me stack it and embarrass myself, so I rightfully took the first stack of the day via Linh. GRRR! Slowly, one by one they tried to make me fall and most of the time they succeed, sadly enough. Even so, I wasn't the only one falling on the ice. Thanh, My-Linh, Anthony, I think and Jack all had their fair share of stacking. Linh, the infamous cheetah on ice, was the only one who didn't stack it, although there were a couple of times where she might have. Anthony's stack was the most hilarious stack of all! He was quite haughty since he managed to make most of us fall, so when HE fell, well all laughed at him as well as other people that were around us LOL! He also got skidded with ice by some more better skaters. My-Linh suggested to skid or trip them from behind but I guess it didn't really work out that well.

LOOK! Anthony's first ever stack! We're all helping him get up LOL!

Linh taught me how to skate backwards and I know I shouldn't learn to skate backwards when I can't even stable myself while skating forwards but I determined to learn the basics of it. Jack 'said' he would teach me but in the end he didn't, how upsetting xO! Most of the time I was hanging onto Anthony for aid since he IS a personal trainer in training LOL! AND he was quite good at skating, so he helped me not to fall. I fell so much that the whole back part of my jeans were wet (and I mean REALLY wet), but luckily I was wearing Anthony's jacket because it seemed to be 'water-proof' because my top didn't get wet (or maybe I just didn't fully fall on my back). Half the time my friends were either pushing me to fall or stopping me from falling, so I really don't know if they are trying to help me or hurt me. To help or not to help, that is the question.

We played stuck in the mud and was about to try tips but the rink was getting too crowded and we wouldn't know who was it. My friends cut me some slack since I AM an amateur at ice skating. But it was still fun. I tried to help tip people too. Linh is too good! she managed to tip all of us but it's because she managed to corner Anthony (they literally ran into each other and bumped each other into the wall and I saw the whole thing LOL! It looked quite painful >O<), so when we tried to save him, we all got caught as well. My-Linh was hard to save because every time the others tip her, Linh would be right next to her to tip her again. I screamed out to My-Linh to get ready to run, but it didn't work. Oh wells xD!

There was this adorable little girl, called Emily, who was going ice skating for the first time. She was just ADORABLE! She was half Thai and half Viet. I offered the father that we would look after her and skate with her while he goes play. Most of the time it was Linh and I that was holding her hand and helping her but Thanh and My-Linh did help too. Jack and Anthony were skating around us at times, but I wasn't too sure why though LOL! We took a picture with her ! She's just so cute and small and a fast learner too! We had to go in the end. Jack, Linh and I waited and practised dancing for Anthony, My-Linh and Thanh while they went to get some lollies and drinks.

My-Linh, Anthony, Me, Emily, Linh, Jack, Thanh

Bankstown
was where we ate. What can I say about it? stood around, talked about things and discussed where to eat. The food was pretty nice, the ice coffee was a bit too strong and Anthony ordered last again, and got his food last again as well.
Jack sure eats fast, and My-Linh was already quite full on lollies. I shoved some prawns and seafood onto his plate since Thanh didn't want to eat it anymore. It was such a waste to seem them get wasted away. He only at one of the seafood, which i believe is fish... I think? He fed me a prawn, and I was trying to scoop up the second prawn when Anthony used his chopsticks to intervene me so we had a fight, in the end he won but he was clumsy so he dropped the prawn on the floor. WHAT A WASTE OF FOOD! T______T Especially with PRAWNS!!!

We left the place and went home. Thanh went home first at Chester Hill since she lives near there. The rest of us stopped at Cabramatta. Jack had to take the train home to Paramatta and Anthony took the bus home. I had to return his jacket and card to him. Oh wells. Linh, My-Linh and I walked all the way home and we saw this dog! It was so cute! The mother and son was walking it. Linh told me to go because she said the mother didn't seem like she wanted to stay. I felt kind of bad at that time.

We got to their house and I just bummed around Linh's room and we just talked until 9:00 PM. I went home by my mum and she told me she got hit by a bat by accident when playing table tennis today. She went to hospitable and she told my aunt not to call me *sigh* oh mother =/. Luckily she's okay now, It's just that her nose still kind of hurt. There's nothing much that we can do about but just wait till it heals because she said it was the bone that hurts, not the muscle, or flesh. Thank God she's okay now.

No comments: