Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 1 February 2008

last day of freedom

On the 29th of January, Tim decided to meet up with me and Kivi, but since Kivi is grounded, I went to see him instead and along with Nelson as well. Unfortunately, we were quite tarty for our first rendezvous with Tim. But I guess it was okay since him and his two bebo friends, Tony and Adam, where singing at Phoenix.We sang for quite a while and we were fooling around and taking pictures. Tim took my camera to the boys' toilet because I took really silly pictures of him and because I didn't want him to delete those photos, I followed him into the boys' toilets! LOL! Luckily, there were no guys in there, and when there were I would run out straight away while apologising repeatedly. ^________^ I blame TIM! xO! Deleting all those precious KODAK MOMENTS! Anyways, I went back and called one of the guys to get Tim for me, and Tony decided to be nice enough to help me. In the end, Tony, Tim and I took pictures in the boys' toilets =) LOL! Nelson came in and had this strange look on his face. Can't blame him, since it was the exact expression on the other guys who saw me in the toilet LOL!
After a while, Nelson and I went to watch a movie while Adam, Tony and Tim went somewhere else. We watched 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.' I'm quite curious because so far, the movies that Nelson and I have watched were related to homosexual love. Is it implying on something? I'm not sure LOL!

We met back at Capitol Square and we took capitols. I met Karen, Ron and Katrina while we were taking capitols. Unfortunately, the machine we took was quite small LOL! But I do have to admit that the quality is quite good =).

We went our separate ways and Nelson, Tim, Ron, Katrina and I took the train back to Cabramatta. Katrina and Ron looks so cute as a couple together! and Ron was quite a silly boy hahaha! So strange in a cute way LOL! They thought I was younger than them! LOL! WOW! That's kind of a surprise LOL! Well, at least I don't look old ... right? LOL! They stopped at Fairfield while Tim, Nelson and I stopped at Cabramatta. And that was about it.

PS. SORRY NELSON! xO

No comments: