Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 17 January 2008

the regular

CITY!!!! It was Nelson's and I day out at the city together =). I'll keep this one short since I have to write about yesterday too! (which is just a few hours ago) I took a while to write a blog about that day hahaha! I guess I got lazy.

ANYWAYS Nelson picked me up from Cabramatta and we went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. I know I already watched it but it's so good!! Also, Nelson hasn't watch it yet so yeah! He was nice enough to shout me anyways so the movie didn't really matter much *coughcough* LOL!! Then we went to Pepper Lunch and we shared the meal; Nelson also shouted me the food! xD The food was real good and the service was friendly too! Lisa G. took me there once before so that's why I told him to eat there =D I was being such a messy eater =3 so messy that Nelson had to clean my mouth for me ROFLS!! So messy of me xO !! We went on that Sky View ferris wheel and was looking at the view, etc. but then there was a little boy, that was in the carriage in front of us, that kept on looking at us. Nelson was 'nice' enough to wave at him LOL! Then we went walking around Darling Harbor, and we went to Market City and Nelson was is so nice! He bought me my school socks! A pair of black and a pair of white socks and they were knee-high! Not exactly what I wanted but hey, it was really nice of him to do that so when ever I wear them I'll think of him hahaha!! THANK YOU!!! Then we went back to Cabramatta by train, and he went him afterwards. It was a good memory =) !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWW
YAY
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD FUN
:)

just another story said...

LOL! yeah xDD