Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 10 January 2008

noob

Today I woke up from a nightmare, as in a real nightmare this time. Unlike that other dream (which I wrote about earlier) it made my heart beat rapidly, and almost made me sweat. That nightmare was like a story from a thriller/horror movie, and some of my friends were in it! Somehow, I thought there were parts that was somehow related to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I am not going to say the nightmare again because it upset me quite a bit. Near the end, I think I was slightly subconscious. You know, there are times, when you're dreaming, you can be subconscious at some point of the dream, I think? LOL! That's what Peter told me. xD ! When I woke up I called Nelson to tell him about it and his number was freaken easy to remember xD LOL! Yeah, he tried to comfort me.

Later, I was late because I didn't have an alarm clock and I apologise to Kelly for making her wait for so long for me. Then we had to wait for Julie because she just woke up when she called to ask where I was. On the train, there were like these Abos who were being such d*ckheads. I didn't notice, since I was too busy listening to what the other two had to say but the other two heard them. Julie faced them and told them off but they were such cowards. They insulted behind our backs. There was also a family there and were had a small conversation with their older daughter (but still really young) and both daughters were so adorable and their hair was really pretty. Then, poor Nelson and his group. I deeply apologise for being so late. Being the disorganised me, I didn't realise the train didn't go to Central, so it went straight to Wynard after Townhall, and it was until when I was at Circular Quay did I notice we were at the wrong station. So we had to take the train back. Poor Nelson, he told the others to eat first and continued waiting for us! But I would thank him for waiting for us.

Julie and I didn't eat much at yum-cha, and I felt bad because I made Kelly starve for waiting so long and she thought we were going to Cabramatta to have yum-cha. Nelson's friend were such a lively group, I envy them to be such a close and happy group, but Kelly said that our group is just fine the way it is, and I agree.

To compensate Kelly, I paid for K for her. We went to Phoenix to K. Unfortunately, somehow I lost $15 dollars. Oh wells, at least it was better than losing $50. Also, I shouted Nelson cookies and cream. They didn't have boisenberry so I had to get mangoes, but still it's mangoes so I didn't mind =). Almost anything that's mango is GREAT ... except with tentacles .. *coughcough* and other disturbing things. Unfortunately, as usual, Nelson teased Julie, Julie hits him and the aftermaths is the splat icecream on the floor *sigh*. What a waste of perfectly good icecream. But I'd say it's Nelson's fault for teasing Julie knowing he would get hit by her, so ngeh! Also, I saw Jessica (caca) today! So I'm extra happy at that moment! She was dressing so prettily =) and I think she grew taller, because the last time I saw her, she was kind of shorter than me... NO!!!!!!!!! I don't want her to grow any taller or else I'll be short T__T!!

Nelson, Julie, Kelly and I only stayed for one hour for K, so we went window shopping for my new swimmies next. Unfortunately, that was also when I realised that I lost my $15 and sadly, it can't be retrieved. So, in the end, no swimmies. We went to Galaxy World and Nelson got fully owned by Julie with the basketball hoops xD. Go Julie!!!

Julie and Kelly left afterwards (Julie's mood just went down the drain with unknown reasons to me but she's much MUCH better now so that's a good thing). I told Kelly I was going to call her every 10 minutes but I totally forgot. It was until later, when she finally went home, that I called her. Thank God Julie and Kelly are both safe and sound =). I blame my distraction to Nelson!

We went back to Nelson's group and some of his friends already left. The rest went to Cocos and everyone, except Nelson and I, took cocos. Amy seemed to be very good friends with the owner of the shop. You would think it would be boring between Nelson and I, but it wasn't so bad =) *coughcough*. Then Nelson, Keith, Matt, and I went to Inter-mission for the guys to buy some new shirts. And then we went home with our separate ways. Nelson accompanied me home because I was "scared" LOL! But it was good that he did because my mum wouldn't like me taking the train all by myself back to Cabramatta. It took a while to wait for Nelson's train to come. Ladiladilaah. He finally went home, and I went home by car with my mum =). That's the end of the dad for me today!

PS. Today's date is O9O1O8 =)

PSS. Amy's such a good singer! And Nelson's group had such great fashion in clothes O___o so jealous xP

PSSS. Nelson's a NOOB!

No comments: