Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 6 January 2008

natural rookie

Yesterday, which was the 5th of January, Julie, Nelson and I decided to go to the city to just hang around and chill. And guess what? A new born singer is found : NELSON! I'll go into further detail later down the blog.

Unfortunately, I started my day late because I slept at 7 in the morning yesterday. I was too preoccupied with watching 'Devil Beside You' that I decided to just not sleep until the time has come. However, I guess I wasn't used to NOT sleeping at all, so I had a nap. When I woke up, it was 9.30 AM already. I told Julie that I was going to meet her at 10 that morning, and I couldn't call my mum to drive me because she was already out. I took a shower and made it to Cabramatta station at about 10.45 AM. I tried to call Julie with the pay phone but it was being a retarded thing and kept on stuffing up. Finally, I managed to call Julie and took the next train to the city, with Julie on it as well. It seemed that she had a bad day too because her bus was extremely late. She decided to walk but it was getting late, so she decided to take the next bus. Once she was at the station, I called her so she missed the train to Cabramatta (talk about bad luck!) so she told me to catch the next train, via Granville, since the train would be passing the Farfield station anyways. It seemed that Nelson was also late with catching his bus to the city.

On the train we talked about the WEIRDEST things ever! Julie had the most hilarious, interesting and weirdest stories that I've ever heard. She was fun to hang around with because she never has nothing to say, and that's a good thing. =)

We met up with Nelson at Capital Square and went window shopping around at Market City and Paddy's Markets. Then we went walking around here and there, around Townhall and Central. I swear, Julie and Nelson share the same dirty, strange and funny humour. Both of them couldn't stop laughing! When we went to that sand park, near IMAX, Julie and I went on one of those wooden playgrounds and she was talking to me:

Julie: You know, you're older than me.
Fiona: *laughs* So?
Julie: So, get off!

Unfortunately, a little boy just arrived at that specific playground, where Julie and I were playing. He turned around when Julie said that with this shocked-looking expression. Nelson and I laughed so much and called Julie a bully. Julie repeatedly apologise to the little boy and began calling us names and blaming on us. LOL! Julie did so much hilarious things that day that I might've died laughing. And when we point out her mistakes, she would reply with an 'I hate you' or 'you're on' or other similar comments.

Nothing was that hilarious, compared to the time when we ate upstairs in China Town. I swear, never eat with Julie and Nelson. I'm laughing right now just recalling that particular moment. ROFLMAOS!!!! xDDD !! Nelson and I ordered something from this Korean shop. I had this spicy beef soup and he had something with octopus tentacles. I found that disturbing because I didn't like things with tentacles, or more than two legs. We were eating because we were all starving, especially me. Julie didn't eat because she didn't feel like it. Unfortunately, on the way back to the table Nelson purposely stopped and made me bump into him and hence, making me spill some of my soup. When we went back to the table, Nelson kept on making fun about the tentacles and how I was afraid of them. So when I was trying to eat the eggs in the soup, he made all these weird noises and Julie and I kept on laughing. I couldn't finish my meal properly because of him. Julie was laughing harder than me because she was sitting right across him and saw him making the funny noises with his mouth, and it looked really strange. Then, trying to avenge for me, Julie made fun of Nelson's food, which only made things worse. Julie said some of the most disgusting things of what his food resembled. So, we took longer to finish our meal because we were laughing too much. I got so disturbed with eating the eggs that I gave Nelson the eggs. Julie then commented on how the egg was the one that touched my teeth but I didn't eat it. When I left to get a drink, the shoved the egg back into my soup. At the time I didn't notice and they lied how Nelson already ate it. Luckily, I was only eating the rice with the soup. It was only until later did I find out that he shoved it back it. Hence, I made him eat all the eggs, and Julie fed me the noodles because she was using my chopsticks to pick up the eggs for Nelson. We then mixed his small bowl of soup with the remainders of our food. And left the scene.

We went to K square and heard Nelson sing. We both agreed that Nelson was a FANTASTIC singer! He can sing really good, but he prefers to sing Asian music than English. Just like Cindy T, Fianna, Annie, Kelly and other friends of mine, he was a great singer! Most of the songs he sang were Jay Chou's songs. I sang some songs, but Julie sang none =[. What a waste. OH! And the price went up to $6.00 !! >=/ that's not good! And the toilets were bad =/ so be careful!

We went to take capitals, and saw some of Nelson's friends. They were so good at the skill testers and they were all good looking too! =D so stylish xD ! I felt like I was wearing my pjs, but Julie said I looked fine. I'll take her word for it. We took capitals and Julie kept on embarrassing Nelson when we were decorating the capitals. Nelson had to go early because his friends were waiting for him to go to Campbelton for a surprise party for a friend. So Julie and I went around Market City again to help her buy some new clothes. For half of the ride home, Julie had to leave to go to her mum's house, so I was alone for a while, but that was okay. Went home and went straight to sleep. That was how tired I was yesterday. But, it was still a fun day. At least I got to meet Nelson for the first time =) and had Julie to make me laugh.

4 comments:

Rayfy said...

lol. they raised K square prices again? ><''

la la la *not listening*

just another story said...

LOL! yeah! from $5 to $5.50 and now it's $6 ... argh!!!

Unknown said...

HAHA
sounds like you had a fantastic day
:D

just another story said...

hahah yep i did xDD i want to go out with you one day cindy!!!!