Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 22 January 2008

lingering memories

Have you ever missed something so much, you feel like you're going to burst at any time with just the thought of it? Does it ever pains you to know that it's not until later, or maybe never, that you will have that serene feeling again? When you think about it, do you wonder if there's a possibility of making it reoccur over and over again? I think there are times in our lives that, even though it's hard to admit, some things might never repeat again. In this case, I am not talking about the tragedies in history like the Holocaust or the World Wars, because we all know that those are things we definitely don't want to occur again. No, I'm talking about the moments in time when you want it to last forever, or as long as possible. So what if that's a selfish thought, but it can't be helped. Humans ARE selfish beings. Is it wrong to just wish for a the moment to last? I don't think so. In the eyes of others' it might be unfathomable to them, yet to others, the emotions will still linger like it was just yesterday. And sometimes, when you think about it, it just upsets and cheer you up at the same time. Hence, I think it's safe to say that you should cherish every moment of your life, and reduce the possibilities of regrets in your life as much as possible. It's only a regret when you know you can't fix it. If you can fix it, yet you don't want to then it's your own selfishness and laziness to not bother. Yet, when you can fix the issue, it won't be a regret anymore. We only live once, so live the fullest. I know it's a cheesy saying, but you know it's true.

5 comments:

Rayfy said...

You write lovely monologues. But can you please utilise the 'enter' key. lol... you have to cater for those with short attention spans.

P.S: sharp white san serif is not very legible.

Rayfy said...

P.S: sharp white san serif on a black background is not very legible (i mean)

Unknown said...

YOUR ENTRY IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!
YES
TOTALLY
I TOTALLY AGREE..
argh!!!!!!!!!

:(
awhh memories <3

just another story said...

thanks raymond =D can't believe you still read my blogs LOL! and yeah xD thanks cindy =D hahaha!!

just another story said...

raymond you know your comment : sharp white san serif on a black background is not very legible

i eer .. understand and dont understand what your saying .. i don't know how that makes sense but yeah! LOL! is white san serif a font?