Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 24 January 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHLEEN AND JULIE!

23O1O8 - Cathleen's 16th birthday.
26O1O8 - Julie's 16th birthday.

Yesterday, on Cathleen's birthday, we went to the city to celebrate it. I was quite late since I didn't want to wake up to the ringing of my phone alarm and it was on snooze too! Eric was also late xO ! So I'm not the only one that was late. We were supposed to meet at 9:30 AM since that's the time when Cathleen's parents can drive her to Cabramatta Station. Kelly was there too but she was only there to see us off. So sweet of her! =D Oh, as well as giving Eric and William her posters to stick up in the city. When we were on the train, I was banging on the door telling Kelly not to follow strangers and etc. and my friends were thinking that I just blew a fuse or something ^___^ LOL!

I had to meet up with Jeffrey to help him with something but it was over before I even got there so we walked to Kinokuniya in hope of meeting my friends but I only saw Maylina there. She was also suppose to be with us too but she had to help her cousin out in the city somewhere. Jeffrey had to go to work ... at EASYWAY! xO !! The gang regrouped at Mcdonalds down Goerge St.

We went to watch the Golden Compass next and William had to shout me the ticket even though I said I didn't want to, so THANK YOU WILLIAM! I saw Susan and her boyfriend and they were going to watch a movie too! The movie was actually quite good and I like the polar bear! =D Chris and William wanted to go to the little boy's room because Shain said they were playing the Hairspray song and Chris was pushing on the *right* hand side of the door when you're suppose to push the *left* hand side. I, myself, almost got tempted to walk into the boy's toilet until I realised 1. I wasn't a male, and 2. a man was in the toilet already so I'll just be embarrassing myself even more!

We went walking around while putting Kelly's posters on the poles. There was one where someone, I forgot who, told us that the poster was covered so Eric and I matched straight to the pole and tear the other poster apart so you can still see Kelly's poster. Eric shoved the ball of paper down my shirt but in the end I got it down HIS shirt =). We went to Darling Harbor and Cathleen got her name done in this water art like poster thingy ... by this talented Asian man. =D It was quite pretty! Though, it cost her $25 bucks, she thought it was worth it. Nelson came along since he thought his friends went to play Dota (but they actually went to another K instead LOL!)

Eric had to leave for tutor afterwards. The rest went on the monorail but since I didn't have any money on me ... at ALL, I didn't go with them. Instead, Nelson and I went walking around and ate a bowl of ice cream at French Laveira (how ever you spell it) and I managed to get him dirty and covered with chocolate LOL! It was a hilarious site to behold =D!

We met the others down Pitt St. but they decided to go home. So Nelson and I went to watch another movie at the DVD room, and we watched 'Imagine Me and You' and it was actually a lesbian love story. O_o' I felt bad for the husband because he didn't do anything bad but the wife turned gay in the end anyways. We went home afterwards. It was an interesting experience at the DVD room. If only the Korean movies had English subtitles =/.

OKAY! Today, I was suppose to go to Julie's birthday outing but I had a dentist appointment and tutor later on so I had to say no ... even though I told her that I was definitely going ... even for a little while. So I'm going to apologise to Julie here. I'M EVERY SO SORRY JULIE!!! I went to the dentist appointment, went home and ate and then went to tutor. Unfortunately, the tutor didn't realise Kelly and I were in the Thursday class and forgot to tell us that all the classes are moved to Friday, which is tomorrow, so he had to drive us home. Kelly and I saw a dog being ganged up by two other dogs and appalled by this, I shooed the other two dogs away. That's what happened to Fianna's dog. Her dog was ganged up by these two other big dogs and they were tearing her apart, luckily Maxshi (Fianna's dog) was saved in time and luckily she didn't get injured that badly. I went to linh's house afterward and instead of relaxing, like I planned, I helped them fix up the garden. It was fun and I didn't mind. I had dinner with them and hot chocolate. It was a nice evening =). Finally, I went home and here I am =).

PS. I wonder how Julie's going to kill me xO!!!

No comments: