Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 4 January 2008

random rants

What can I say? My mum's complaining more than usual. That's starting to get on my nerves. For example, she tells me to give her the bowl and i just lagged it and then she keeps on complaining about it and keeps telling me off about it. That's reasonable. But when I just put the plate down, just a notch harder than necessary, she's like fussing about it and saying how ungrateful I am and all that. SERIOUSLY! =_______=

I just realised that there's many people turning into a vegetarian. Maybe I should be one too?? I don't know how long I can last without eating meat though, since I've never really tried something like that before. After all, I DON'T like my veggies unfortunately.

I'm seriously getting addicted to Yiruma's music =D It's so nice and soothing. It's nice to listen to it when you're not feeling so good and all, and I don't mean that in a physical unwell way too =) ! So, if you like the piano, then you should listen to Yiruma !!

End of my rants ... I'm not even sure this is really me ranting ... LOL!!

3 comments:

Rayfy said...

ah....... your mum just only wants you to know how she feels, but probably isn't showing it in the right way. Maybe give her an "okay", then smile, then do it. Then at the same time, ask her if she could say it in a nicer way next time.
Worked with my mum. Sometimes I'll ask if she wants some water, and she usually replies, "if there is some I'll drink it, if not, then I guess no water". I recently told her to reply nicely next time, otherwise I wouldn't be happy to do so later.

And yeah!! up to you to go vegetarian =) As ironic as it is, I dislike half the veggies out there. LOOL.........

just another story said...

lols thanks for the advice and encouragement raymond =D

Unknown said...

*BIG HUG FOR FIONA

:)