Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 10 January 2008

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS is ONE OF THE BEST movies EVER! It literally made almost everyone in the cinema laugh and "aww" at the same time! So in sync! The chipmunks were so cute and they sing so good! Alvin was the awesome one, Simon was the smart one and Theodore was the really cute one! He was so innocent and chubby that it makes him really cute! Most of the time, we were awwing at Theodore's action. Also, the humour was just hilarious! Maybe because it was just so simple and stupid at the same time! I could hear the ringing laughter of the children that was sitting way above it. I got a bit annoyed, before the movie started, because the girl behind me kept on pushing my chair and it was annoying me, but I'm okay. I feel like buying their album IF they had one LOL! I watched the movie at Liverpool with Linh, My Linh, Christina, Rosalyn and Martin (Rosalyn little brother).

Before the movie we went to Toys R Us and played around. We attempted the skateboard but we were amateurs ^__^. We went to eat, and I dropped my last half-eaten fish tofu block T___T what a waste of food! After the movie Linh and I went to Pet Paradise and now I REALLY want to work there! So this weekend I am going to photocopy my resume and hand them out. I'm going to try out for Best & Less and Pet Paradise. I hope I make it in! I could stay longer because my mum was at Cabravale Diggers in a meeting. They were talking about the facilities and equipment involving table tennis O_____o.

My day was pretty good. I hope everyone else's day was good too! =)

PS. HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SOPHIE! >=)

PSS. I bought this grey singlet-like top for $5! It was on sale! WOOT WOOT for me!

No comments: