Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 2 January 2008

swimming in HAPPYNESS

Life can be so forgiving and accepting that it's melts your heart. When you close your eyes, all you can see is shooting stars across a beautiful meadow, with butterflies fluttering around each other. You may think it's impossible, but seeing others in happiness brings you this warmth feeling that can be quite unexplainable. It may not be YOU that experiencing the feeling, but it's you that might be on the sideline feeling their happiness along with them. I guess you can say the saying 'Your happiness is my happiness' can be quite true to some extent. At the moment, I am feeling it quite strongly and I am grateful for it, even if I am quite high at the moment =D grinning like an idiot and all =D. I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to CINDY AND MINHKY and HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY CINDY! And don't forget HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Cindy must be feeing very lucky at the moment since she's ending her previous year and starting her new year so miraculously and happily (if that even made sense) I'm sincerely and UTTER happy for CINDY! =D And let me tell you, she is a wonderful person. If I could, I'd give her my 100% to be the NO.1 MISS PERSONALITY IN THE WORLD. You may think I'm exaggerating and just feeling sentimental and high at this very moment. So what if I'm high? So what if I'm feeling sentimental? But one thing for sure, I am DEFINITELY NOT exaggerating! I repeat : I am NOT exaggerating! Cindy Tan is a WONDERFUL girl. Who ever has her as a friend would be blessed and grateful! That's the truth =) !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

REALLY?
COZ
I WOULD VOTE
YOUUU
FOR THE MISS PERSONALITY.

heeehe.
aw you're so humble and considerate and you really carea bout your friends heaps!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WOULD DESERVE THE TITLE.
:DD::D:D

just another story said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WOULD DESERVE IT CINDY! xD that's why i wrote it in the first place LOL!!!!!! xDD !! so ngeh! *sticks tongue out*