Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 2 January 2008

new year, new beginning O8'

Watching the fireworks was awesome, especially with Nguyensa, My Linh, Linh and Raymond =D! Yet, it didn't start out too good. First, I made My Linh and Linh wait for me when I was showering and their mother was going to drive us to Cabramatta. How bad of me xO!! I *assumed* they were going to be late, like how my other friends usually are. My apologies for that!

Then, when I took my camera, out of my bag, to show My Linh and Linh previous pictures, my green jacket, camera pocket and my wallet, with all my precious things and a $50 note inside, dropped out. Unfortunately, nobody returned it to me, nor did they saw who the culprit it. I DID hear this man that was saying : 'hey! hey you!' But I ignored him in case it was some kind of scary man of some sort. I shouldn't have T____T Then we went to eat with only Linh, My Linh, Nguyensa and I. Raymond joined up with us later after searching for my lost possessions. The aftermaths was a great big ZERO. Hence, I took out my anger on Raymond =) hehehe! He didn't mind.

When we arrived at the city, we went to galaxy world and played around. Nguyensa and Linh were playing DDR and they were quite good at it!! =D My dark mood got lifted quite a bit when I played Raymond's final game of Initial D and in the easiest 'versing the character from the game' game I won at the very last minute, which was quite a surprise to us all! I felt so proud at that very moment! I guess I could drive after all, to a certain degree xD !!

We then went walking around here and there, and up market city. and into JayJays to look for my Skelanimal t-shirt except they ran out. Instead, I bought a stripped tie (black and hot pink) which had GIRLS ROCK at the end of the tie and Skelanimal thongs =) so it was good enough for me. Also, we went looking around Morning Glory down China Town.

We went to this icecream place, across Maccas at Ticket Tek, and we ordered a RAINBOW icecream. It was massive with different flavours. My Linh didn't seemed to mind with any of them, while the rest of us had a flavour we disliked from the mixture of icecreams. Because everyone was messing the icecreams around, we decided to play again AND to make it even more interesting, we mixed the icecream together so we don't know what flavour we were going to spoon up MWAHAHAHAHA! Of course, we all had to eat it in the end because we were taking too long at the shop was closing for NYE, but we still couldn't finish ALL of it. At least we ate most of it .. right?

We went to another gaming place, near IMAX and I forgot what it was called ^.^ I think it was something vortex?? Oh well, whatever it was we played pool it =) Nguyensa and I against Linh and Raymond. In the end, our team lost to the other two. (We all think they have something special together so all day we've been trying to take cute photos of them together. Unfortunately, there was the piggy-backing picture I missed, and My Linh and Nguyensa also had a head against shoulder picture, which I also missed. Now that was sh*t! I can't believe it! I wished I captured them xO ! Unfortunately, I was like the 5th wheel of the occassion =/ It was quite lonely but I didn't mind. Someone *coughacough* was suppose to come to keep me company but that person couldn't make it because he had plans already. That's okay, for me, I guess??) We found the sky writing made by the aeroplanes quite fascinating as we tried to guess what they were trying to write. In the end, we only managed a couple of words... which I now forgot but it had to do with something about So you think you can dance O8.

The fireworks were awesome =) we watched the 9 o'clock one and we were about to watch the 12 o'clock one with Linh's friend's family except they weren't going to watch it so we all decided to go home. It was crowded, so we were allowed to walk on the streets. Unfortunately, people were making quite a lot of noises .. especially with their whistles =__= oh well! It was NYE after all! We saw Lo-tech and Paul and I realised that it was Loyee's brother that I was randomly chatting to. I knew Loyee's brother was called Lo-tech but I never knew how he looked before. On the other hand, I've seen Paul before because he has performed quite a few times on our school's stage, usually music related. They were just-graduated students of CVHS!! =DD woot woot for CANLEY VALE HIGH SCHOOL (although it sucks) !!!

PS. I saw Yuuko!! =D I was meant to see Tim but couldn't call him, and Jeffrey, but couldn't be bothered to go all the way to where he was working. ^__^' so SORRY TO YOU TWO!!!

5 comments:

piinksnow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
piinksnow said...

lols!!! funny ..
i am NOT good on DDR
compared to Nguyen-sa =O
The day didnt start out great but hey! it turned out all right in the end
lols!
OO
you know pool!
lols
you guys won
ahahah
nguyen-sa hit the 8 ball in .. D= bleh
killer
WE were suppose to go against each other
ahhahaa!
oh wells
it was fun ..
hm.. and you're supposed "win" against the other driver in that .. gameO_O was surprising
=O
ahahhha!!
who would of thought you won
ahahh!
jst jkings =D
ekekee
anyways it was a cool day
lols!

just another story said...

NO! you won pool!! i think .. isn't it? LOL!! no Raymond hit the 8 ball in LOL!! and hell yeah! =DD i won that driving game at the very last minute LOL!! it's a surprise that you even read the WHOLE thing seeing how long it is LOL!!

xpancakesx said...

LOL
no u guys won
cos nguyen sa hit the last ball in
LOLOL

just another story said...

lols okay xDD