Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 2 January 2008

sleeping with mossies

After the fireworks, I went to sleep at My Linh and Linh's House. Unfortunately, for most of the night I couldn't even sleep until about 5 o'clock in the morning. During this time of deprived sleep, I watched the 'Criss Angel Mindfreak - FREAK-A-THON' and I watched how Criss Angel performed many things that a sane human being wouldn't do, ever! It's amazing how he can walk down a tall building, defining gravity, or get burried alive or even get clipped to a helicopter. Watching him can make you feel pain even without experiencing it yourself. It was shocking yet fascinating. I swear, although it looked horrible, it was AWESOME! Like, it was totally and utterly and uber COOL! He was definitely crazy, but I'd say he's a crazy genius! It just hard to believe that he can endure so much pain. Anyways, the reason I couldn't sleep was it was too hot, and I was thinking too much. I don't know why I was even worrying, but it just came naturally. So, to distract myself, I tickled My Linh's and Linh's feet and watched their reactions, which was quite humorous =). We slept in the living room so I wouldn't feel so lonely. How nice of them! They are one of the nicest people I know, which is a good thing. It's good to have them as friends =D !! Anyways, they woke up at about 10, morning, and I had to wake up because of the noise. Afterwards, we were just playing cars, playing on the computer, watching Totoro (Linh's gift for My Linh), ate lollies, eat instant noodles and watch Naruto. At about 8.OO PM i went home to my house. =D THE END!

PS. Thank you to Linh's Family for looking after me for the night =
D !

PSS. I got so much mossie bites from her house ... =_= ROFLS!!

PSSS. I finally found out that I'm actually fully Chinese. Even though my mum was born in Vietnam and My dad was born in Malaysia, I am fully Chinese. LOL! I was a bit disappointed for not being a mix but ngeh. Whatever xD !!

7 comments:

piinksnow said...

O_O
crazy ..
tickling feets while people are sleeping is a sin!
=O
its forbidden!
hmph!
losl!
sorry bout the mossies
ahahah!!
it was hot ?
should've told us ..
could've turned on air cond
lols
it WAS abit hot
O_O
ahaha

s2 LynnieEe

just another story said...

LOL! it WAS funny to see how you guys react LOL!! and i just realised that my linh's such a heavy sleeper LOL!! and dw about the mossies xD hahaha! i have some at home myself!!

Rayfy said...

mozzies? =) doesn't it mean you have sweet blood then ^^

just another story said...

HAHAHA!! omg LOL! that's what my other friend (which is also called raymond) said to linh! LOL!! xDD

xpancakesx said...

LOL
we breed mossies at our house
sorry didnt mention that..
*eye twitches
i was wondering
if u were tickling our feet..
did i by anychance KICK you ?
LOL

just another story said...

LOLS yes i WAS tickling your feet and NO you didn't kick me xD

xpancakesx said...

aww too bad
LOL
xDD