Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 30 December 2007

amusement park fun

On Thursday, 27th of December, Eric, Ample, Minhky, Danny, William, Shain, Peter, Anthony, David, Kit Julie and I went to Luna Park by train. At first, at the train station, we were waiting for Eric and Shain to arrive and it was until 11.00 AM that we aboard the train. Then, Peter led us off at Circular Quay, and then led us back into the train again. We stopped at St. James, which was the next stop, and realised that we have taken the wrong train. After a few minutes of accusing who's blame was it, the train arrived and we boarded the train to go back to Wynward. We took the bus, of route 10, to Milson's Point. It was slightly muddled up because the bus stop was on the other side of the building and we weren't sure which bus it was. After we got dropped of at Milson's Point, we walked all the way down to Luna Park. Eric finally fessed up and said that all along he knew the way and that there was a swimming pool next to the theme park. Of course, we did nothing but complained afterwards. After all, he was infamous for his intelligent and cunning nature of his. David, Shain, Peter and I bought the $48 yellow ticket, meaning we get to ride all the more extreme rides in the theme park. (NB: Kit got his hair permanently straightened for $170+ *gasps* !!)

The first ride was this train of fun, which goes faster and faster. David and I sat together while Peter and Shain sat together. We were on totally opposite sides of each other so we couldn't wave to them. We saw clowns and the men of the YMCA dancing, and the luna boy and girl as well as other painted characters. We tried the flying aeroplane next and I got quite a fright from that because the metal bar, that was supposed to stable us, wasn't that stable and I wasn't so good with the height. Peter, who was my buddy, told me all these scary things about the ride and I screamed so much that my saliva was dripping .. ^_____^" !! David had to sit by himself because Shain wouldn't ride on it. Half of the ride I was closing my eyes, unfortunately. We then went to this octopus type of ride and the safety bar/belt was a bit too tight but Thank God! I was screaming so much that I got tired and I finally enjoyed the ride because I knew I was safe, at least safer than the other ride. After the ride, I thought I was going to be sick, literally!

Finally! the big event came! It was time for the 'Prison Break Live.' It is a prison labyrinth and we have to find our way out while people tried to scare us. We had to split because there was too much of us so Peter, Danny, Minhky, Kit, David, Ample and two other people went first. Next, it was William, Eric, Shain, Julie, Me and Anthony. Most of the time I was either looking at the ground or in front of me. I didn't dare look to the side in case someone pops up out of no where and I really don't like seeing scary faces... William was the leader, and we had to put our hands on the shoulders of the person in front of us and Julie and I kept on screaming throughout the whole experience, but Julie seemed to have been more frightened than I was. It got slightly annoying and scary near the end because William kept on bumping into blocked passage ways and mirrors and the flashing of the lights wasn't helping either. But in the end, we found our way out, Thank God!

The boys then tried out the Rotor, except for Anthony, and I recorded their whole ride =D! It was hilarious how they tried all these different stunts! David, Shain, Peter and I went on it previously and it was quite a thrilling experience xD! It felt like we were tilted side ways and I could hardly lift any part of my body, especially my face! Also, when I looked down, and watched the ground turn (or us turn) it made me quite light-headed and a bit sick xD. Julie didn't want to try it because she didn't want to. What a shame =/.

The boys went and played this ball mermen racing game and Anthony won me this orange fluff ball (since he didn't try for the basketball hoops one) but it had bugs in it so we had to change it to this pink 'My Little Pony,' and Eric won William this black Spiderman, which was hanging upside down on a string.

The guys also tried out the one where you slam the hammer on this metal part and the red dot goes up. None of them made it to 100 but I beat most of all the guys except for David, who managed to go up to 91 after numerous of tries. LOL!

Shain, David, Peter and I went into the Funny House and it was like a smaller version of a play ground with bigger slides and games and other stuff so that adults and children can play in it. Unfortunately, David lost his $50 dollar hat there.

On the other side of the Funny house were more extreme rides but we didn't ride on them. As we waited, we tried this children's version of 'pirate ship' and David kept on persuading me to try the one where it goes really high up and it drops down straight away! I didn't dare to try it. We might've tried the Ranger or the Haunted Mansion ride but we decided not to since the others hardly went on any rides. But we did try out the Dodgem Cars where Anthony joined us and we bumped each other like crazy!

We left Luna park and waited for the others to come back under the Darling Harbor bridge, because they left us to buy some food, and amazingly enough, after his third try, Anthony managed to jump onto one of those humongous brick things, which stables the bridge, while Peter needed David's help to get up there, LOL!

We traveled back to the CBD and went to the Ichiban restaurant, near Kinokuniya, and it was quite delicious so I guess it's safe to say it was worth the wait =) and besides, I get to sleep on my pony .. which was on Anthony's lap ROFLS! Peter was eating like a pig =) but Anthony was even worse, except he was more courteous about it xp! He also had sake, since he was old enough, and I thought it smelt like chocolate mixed with grapes .. which is almost impossible .. according to my group of friends... Okay! so I have a strange sense of smell, I can't help it!

We went walking around here and there, and David and Kit ditched us while Anthony, Julie and I kept on walking and attempting to find the cafe where the others went to enjoy their icecream at. Well, Julie and Anthony were mostly arguing about statistics about females and scientific theories and other issues related to the topic. David and Kit were actually close to us, with their backs against the wall, according to Anthony, but Julie and I were too busy discussing about Peter, his mobile number and where the other could be, that we didn't seem to notice their presences close by ^____^.

By 9 something PM, we managed to get home. That day was an aching, yet fun, day but it would've been more fun if more people had came. Nevertheless, it was a day not to be forgotten because for one thing, I've became closer with the other people, which weren't really from my group of friends that I normally hang around with at school.

No comments: