Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 23 January 2010

virtual reality becomes real

 23O11O - Cathleen's 18th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
24O11O - Duyen's 18th Birthday.
25O11O - Jessica H.'s 18th Birthday.

I've actually been kind of lazy with my blogs xP It's not as long as it used to be, but at least I'm still consistent with them =). On Thursday and Friday, I went to the city. For Thursday, before going to the Chinese Garden of Frienship, we went to Ichiban Boshi for food. I usually think Japanese food wasn't that fulfilling but boy, was I proven wrong =P. Both of us ordered the unagi-ja (eel) (A/N: I'm happy to say that it was the first time Eric tasted eel before, and he actually likes it =D). I almost couldn't finish the meal even though I was famished, and believe me when I say I can eat a lot when I'm famished LOL =). 

We pretty much relaxed/slept at the gardens, listening to the waterfall and all, for 3 - 4 hours LOL! I know what you're thinking, and Vicky did voice it out too: "so you travelled all the way to the city to just sleep?" I guess so =). But I mean, stay in a stuffy room and sleep, or be out in the open and sleep, hms... I'll let you to decide on that one. Vicky and Michael went to Fitness First for the free trial period =D. We couldn't bother going because we're just lazy =). After that, we just met up and went home =). First time going home early, on the same day, with Vicky LOL!

On Friday, a group of us went to Norita to play games for half the day LOL! For me, I played mahjong for the first time, in real life. I used to play it on my computer, but I don't have the game anymore. It was fun, but I wished I actually won a round xO. Others played other games like Jenga and Pool. I never realised we actually had to pay for the game as well. I thought we could just play the games, for free, as long as we all ordered something from them. We then left for Markets by the Moonlight, at The Rocks. We also looked at some artworks along the way =) ie. Infinity forest. The rest of the night was just spent at the markets, eating, talking and walking =). Eventually, everyone left, so we went to French Riviera for some ice cream before we headed home as well =).

PS. Thanks Eric for the scarfs =D. 

No comments: