Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 13 January 2010

guilty pleasure

12O11O - Wendy H.'s 18th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D !!!

There were poker, musical cups, Tekken, Guitar Hero, slap jack and even a pinata =D. It was almost impossible to be bored at Wendy's party yesterday =D. There were plenty of food as well, so most of the time we weren't starving. Even if we were, we would go buy pizza and drinks to feed ourselves =). GREAT PARTY WENDY =D !!! I guess there are some things where there are too much to remember, and Wendy's party was one of them =D Of course it's a good thing, because it means she kept us away from boredom by providing us exciting and fun things to do =D. For example, with her Mr. Sun pinata, a birthday present from friends, it was oddly hilarious how hard it was to crack it open. After multiple of turns, Wendy finally made a crack. Derek decided to step in and with just 2-3 hits, he created quite an impact on the pinata. Eric and Edim had a go, and it was Edim's kick that finally made the lollies fall YAY! Sugar rush anyone?

 
Poker.
 Slap jack.
 
Pinata. 
 
Make a wish Wendy.

Her theme was celebrity head shots and being the idiot I am, I came with a homemade cardboard frame, implying that my head shot was myself ;D Minhky, Derek, Nigel and Wendy were having heaps of fun playing with the photo shoots from magazines LOL!

Derek.
Nigel.
 
Wendy. 
Minhky, the professional xD.

After the cake and all, we were about to watch a movie when Eric suggested that we make another firework for Wendy's birthday =). So we did, but this time we had 200 fireworks, 80 sparklers more than Vicky's firework. I guess the amount of sparklers used is actually quite important in regards to the radius and distance of the sparkler bomb xD. For Wendy, it was 13 times lucky, and it was sure worth the wait =D. Just when almost everyone was about to give up, Derek stood firm >=) Good for you =D. After the long wait, we were greeted by a spiral, flying sparkle bomb >=D It literally flew 100m over the trees! Thank God we were at a park because if that thing actually flew into residential area, we would've been in deep sh*t! Eric posted the video on his facebook, so please view and see for yourself how magnificent the firework was =D. 
 " I thought it was just going to sparkle and sizzle..." - Nigel. LOL!
Groupie.
Firework =D.

Thanks to Nigel and Derek for driving us a lot =D and thanks to Eric for the sparkle show =). To be honest, Wendy and I were actually quite worried about the guys because, although pyromania can  be addictive, it was still dangerous xO! Eventually everyone left and Derek, Michael, Stephanie, Wendy and I were left to continue watching Matrix After a while, Derek and I were left to keep Wendy company =). We just mostly talked about random things, life and all =) but unfortunately, even we have to eventually leave as well =/ Luckily, I get to see Wendy on her actual birthday, which was today =D YAY! We pretty much hanged around Cindy's house because we haven't seen her in a while. Between Vicky, Wendy, Cindy and I (with the exceptions of Piglet xD) it was pretty much chit chat, eating and watching this Singaporean movie. It was quite a perpetual and intriguing movie to watch =D. I hope I'll be able to finish the trilogy soon!!! It was about Asian parents, and the struggle of the less intelligent children with school and at home. It was quite sad and insightful actually but luckily, it ended up happily =D. We all got so emotional and stuff hahaha I'm glad I was able to watch the movie with them =D. Anyways, Derek came and whisk Wendy away for her family dinner, and Vicky and I headed for home =). Another day is over.

PS. Thanks David for the photos.

No comments: