Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 10 January 2010

checklist

1OO1O9 - Vicky's 18th, Sophie's 18th, George's 18th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D!!!

So Vicky didn't want to celebrate her 18th, so we (Shirley, Maxine, Michael, Minhky, Eric and I) forced her to celebrate it instead. Surprise attack =D !!! So asking for her wishes that day, we made a checklist in order to check it off as we go along. We first headed off to Liverpool for some of the activities, like slushie and ice cream eating race, air hockey, running through a fountain, riding on those coin operated rides and climbing a tree. I would like to thank Vicky, for shouting us soft served icecreams, Shirley for losing the icecream race and then paying for the slushies as her punishment, and Eric, for buying a Time Zone card just to let us play air hockey. YAY I bought Vicky a strawberry cheesecake since she loves cheesecakes so much =D and I never realised cheesecake good taste so GOOD! Anyways, it was funny to see Eric and MInhky smash the 69 cents/kg watermelon with their wrists at Bigge Park ouch!

 

Proof of us doing the activities =).

The 'Sale' sign that Shirley and I stoled for Vicky =).


Watermelon for 69 cents/kg =D!

I had to leave after that, to my family dinner, while the others when back to Cabramatta to have a vegetarian meal before heading back to VIcky's house. Michael left us by then. I couldn't miss the family dinner because it was especially made for me, for doing well in HSC, and my mum was also shouting dinner as well. Apparently, she's been waiting for this dinner since forever LOL! We rarely shout dinner, after my parents divorced, so it's a pretty big deal to us; to me easpecially. It was a shame that the food wasn't as pleasing as it should've been. Apparently, to the adults, it was too salty/seasoned. They were used to the mild taste. Their conclusion was that the chef was changed, and that this chef was an amatuer. The service wasn't so good either =/ *sigh* it sucks that my special have to be ruined like this. It was okay to my cousins and I because, I guess, we're used to eating with a lot of seasonings and stuff. We've been going to that restaurant for a long time because we liked it. I guess we'll be changing restaurants *sigh*. Mum said it was the worst meal she had ever since she ate at that restaurant xO!

It's a shame, but I missed the firework which Eric made for Vicky's birthday xO. Michael and Maxine missed it as well, so I guess I wasn't alone. By the time I got back, it was just Vicky, Shirley, Minh and I. Shirley and I imposed on Vicky that we'll be sleeping over hahaha! So we had toasted marshmellows, but most of the time we were just having fun burning model pictures xD pyromania much? That pretty much failed, so we moved on to mash potatoes instead =). One with seaweed, and the other with too much butter LOL! I'm proud to say I was the FIRST to say happy birthday to Vicky because I was there in her room, next to her, counting down the seconds to her birthday with her =) YAY! BEAT THAT >=D !!!


 Bonfire.

 Bouquet of flowers from Shirley.

Wongfu Productions' 'Nice Guy' shirt from Minhky.

So after about an hour of video conference with Michael and Eric (A/N: we discovered the awesomeness of echoes through video calls), Minhky left at arond 2 in the morning, and I pretty much fell asleep at around 3 or 4AM; Shirley, Vicky and Michael stayed on much more. Gradually, we all went to sleep: Shirley went to sleep, then Michael logged off, then Vicky took a shower before she, also, went to sleep. Yes... we slept til 1 something in the afternoon. Roosty the rooster woke me up. You'd think roosters only crow during dawn, but no... We went to retrieve the reminants of the firework, and stayed in the house, playing wii and eating. Besides the usual red envelopes from family, Vicky received a bouquet of flowers from Shirley, a Wongfu Productions 'Nice Guy' t-shirt from Minhky, a card from Michael and a donut shaped chocolate cake from Melody, her sister. It looks oh so good, with the macaroons and the nuts on top =D. The message said 'Not a birthday cake.' LOL! HAPPY SUNDAY/PONY/HAPPY DAY VICKY =D !!!


The chocolate cake which Melody, Vicky's sister, bought for her.


Remnants of the firework...

PS. Thanks for the photos Vicky.

No comments: