Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 29 January 2010

stomach full of memories

3OO11O - Elton's 19th Birthday.

Our semi-formal farewell dinner for Derek was held at Dooley's, Lidcombe, for everyone's convenience. It was also a congratulatory dinner for Derek's cadetship =) It'll just be a shame that his social life will disappear for the next few years *sigh*. Anyways, I'm happy to say that the food was satisfying and fulfilling =D. The dinner was mostly for catching up with one another, and discussing our future plans in regards to university. Of course it wouldn't be our usual dinner without the pranks ie. rohypnol pepper in the drinks, the stealing of food and the sniffing of pepper (Thanh) LOL! 

 Groupie : FAREWELL DEREK xO !!!
The girls.

It also wouldn't be a celebration without the sparkle bomb =). Although it was OVER 500, it wasn't as epic as Wendy's birthday sparkle bomb =/. Apparently, people assumed that it was because the fuse broke, the whole at the top was too large, it was because it was too deep into the ground or it passed it's maximum point of epic-ness ... *coughvickycough*. I would like to thank Derek and Wendy for funding the drinks and sparkles, Derek for driving us home, Cindy for the photos, Wendy for the hospitality and Thanh for carrying me back to Wendy's house because I couldn't last any longer in my heels xO. Good food + great company : unforgettable night =).

 So how's it like to run from the end of John St., with long, cargo pants and a black shirt, all the way to Cabramatta station on an empty stomach (unless you count half a cup of water food) and with only a couple of minutes to spare before your train comes? Not good. But to be called a champion, I'll let it slide =D. So we had lunch today at Maxine's mansion-looking house, prepared by Maxine herself! One was pasta and the other one was fried grated potatoes with vegetables =). The grated potatoes one had an interesting taste to it; tasty =).

We pretty much hanged around her house, waiting for her to cook for us hahaha and it was nice of Yvonne, Shirley, Wendy and Derek to bring their university student magazines and games over to play =D though we would've been satisfied with just the table tennis and the massage chair =D. I thought our discussion about animes was quite hilarious; I think we all agree that the minds of Japanese males are quite perverted xD. By the way, it was interesting to know that aloe vera can stop itchiness from mosquito bites, heal cuts, etc. while eating bananas would reduce the chance of being bitten due to the chemicals which is emitted from our skin after digesting it, because mosquitoes do not like that chemical. It was quite handy to know this because thanks to Yvonne and Maxine, my swollen and mosquito bite feet temporarily felt fine =). So you see, you don't need to go to school to learn something new every day =). Anyways, after some fun in the park, Maxine drove us home YAY! All in all, I enjoyed your company Maxine, and I hope you enjoyed ours as well =) THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD, HOSPITALITY AND FOR DRIVING US HOME MAXINE!!! WE LOVE YOU =) !!!

PS. CONGRATULATIONS KELLY for getting her red Ps =D  !!!
PSS. It was fun riding Eric's new scooter however, the sound of heels scraping against concrete indicates that I should learn how to brake... 
PSSS. It was also hilarious when Minhky's "HOLY FARRH!" became a meme LOL! Thanks to Cindy for capturing our attempt of Minhky's meme =).

No comments: