Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 11 January 2010

no sh*t sherlock

Thanks to Vicky's sister, Melody, we (Shirley, Vicky and I) got a ride to Burwood YAY! Saved on train tickets =D. We met up with Eric, Thanh and Patrick to watch Sherlock Holmes. Actually, I didn't know we were watching it. All this time I thought we were watching Avatar, so when the movie started I realised the music didn't sound right, nor did the setting - d'oh! Rather than coming up with a review, you can just click on the link above to look at the synopsis yourself =) I mean, I don't want to ruin the movie for you because it was GOOD! I'd rate it a 8 or 9 out of 10 =D. Oh yes, I do agree that Jude Law (Dr. Watson) actually do look good in it =D. Though, to be honest, I think Holmes should've said more wise cracks =). Overall, it was a good movie with action, mystery, romance and comedy =D - definitely my type of movie =D. (A/N: Does anyone else, besides me, think there's bromance between Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson?)

So after the movie, we did a bit of shopping before heading to the park =D. It was so pretty and big, and it gives of a relaxing feeling =D. We pretty much played around in the playground, talked, admired Thanh's collapsible bike and the boys' headphones and most of all, relaxed =). Shirley and Patrick had to leave, so the rest of us stayed to eat dinner before leaving as well. We ate at this Japanese restaurant and oddly enough, they gave us  two tables, making 6 seats, for just the four of us... I really wonder why. The place was pretty noisey because further down, there was a group of people trying out that egg catching food trick =D I want to try that myself hahaha =D but honestly, I dont think I'd eat at a Japanese restaurant for a proper dinner because I usually think that Japanese food just doesn't fill you up; sushi does NOT fill you up. Oh, and once again, thanks to Vicky's parents for driving me home. For a moment, I thought her mother was going to give me another lecture .. *cough* anyways that's about it for today =D. I shall blog very soon =D.

No comments: