Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 10 January 2010

water snail, i choose you

So we went to Bondi beach on the 8th, just last Friday. Honestly, I don't really like cold water that much, so I preferred oozing into the waters slowly. Alas, the others thought not. All of them ganged up on me and threw me into the water xO! LOL I quickly ran back out screaming, but what the heck, I was already wet.

For the first time, I learnt how to body board YAY! I thought it was kind of dangerous, seeing there were so many people there, so I prefer not to play it too much. The salt water was also getting to me. My eyes, ears and mouth were all suffering from the sudden increase of salinity LOL! Ironically, we ate seaweed when we came back up LOL. We had so much salt from the water that the salty seaweed tasted normal to us.

Derek and Kenneth got bullied but an 8 year old girl: Cian (pronounced as Cy-An). LOL! She was Brandon's cousin/niece. You'd expect Kenny to get bullied, but it was kind of strange to see Derek getting bullied guy a girl less than half his height LOL!

We went to the rock pools and raced with snails LOL! we found urchins and crabs; it was pretty awesome =D. Viausto, Derek and Brandon decided to swim from the rock pools, all the way back to between the flags. The distance was actually quite far. Viausto made it the whole way, on an empty stomach! Derek made 3/4 of the way, while Brandon made 1/2 the way *applause* YAY! Good on you guys =D! If it was me, I think I"ll stop after 25m or something LOL! My durability, in regards to swimming, isn't that strong =P. I think I should go swim more this Summer holidays =D.

Almost all of us got sunburnt. For me, it was my lips however, there were others who were seriously burnt ie. Vicky and Derek LOL! For most sunscreen, it's supposed to be applied on, 20 minutes before going into the water again however, Vicky just applied it and jumped straight in LOL so no wonder she was so sunburnt. You can also see her tan lines too since she was wearing a singlet LOL!


Groupie picture @ the beach.

Maxine, Vicky, Kenneth and I.

After the beach, we went to eat at Ton Ton, before going to Time Zone. That was only because there wasn't a movie at a time appropriate for us. For that night, Maxine slept over YAY though, we were too tired to talk through the nigh, like what people usually do during a sleep over. It's strange how they call it a sleep over when most of the time people didn't sleep at all. The English literature sure is strange... 

PS. Thanks Brandon for the photos.
PSS. There was an incident when we got out of the water, Vicky said "the water feels warmer here," and coincidentally, Maxine was helping me out of the water and so I thanked her right after Vicky's comment LOL! If you put two and two together, you'll know why it's hilarious ROFLMAOS!

No comments: