Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas Cheer


 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This year's Christmas was somewhat different from my other Christmases because this year my group of friends and I celebrated it in a non-Asian way. It was especially special because for every one of us, it was our first time having a Christmas dinner with friends =D. I was able to spend my Christmas with Kelly, Minhky, Vicky, Joes, Maxine, Michael and Danny. Unfortunately, Eric, Sarina and Vincent L. couldn't make it due to certain circumstances =/. There's always next year =D!

We spent about half the day making the food, which consisted of salad, mash potatoes with corn and sultanas, pasta, tea, coke, boiled carrots and a stuffed turkey =D! The turkey turned out to be quite a big deal =D. When everything was placed on the table, the turkey was last to come out and when it did, we were all cheering and clapping (on Kelly's command) YAY! To be honest, turkey tastes like chicken. Then again, lots of things taste like chicken... We each made a toast for our Christmas dinner and undoubtedly, Danny made the best toast out of all of us: This is my Christmas dinner with you guys. How sweet was that xD? I wished I helped more with the cooking instead of just taking photos xO but it was quite fun playing with Maxine's and Michael's camera, seeing that I dont possess one ... *sigh*. For pictures, please visit Maxine's blog for a view =).

We played uno for a while, but it was a shame that Maxine and Michael had to leave early =/ awww! But hopefully, we'll be seeing them for the NYE outing =). After they left, Danny and Kelly gave us some musical tutorings on the guitar and piano =D! After a while, we just rotated between youtube and the musical instruments hahaha. Unfortunately, I stupidly sat on Kelly's glass table and broke it T___T I'M SO SORRY KELLY!!! What's worse was the fact that it was passed on to them from a deceased relative T_____T! I'm the worse! Kelly was so nice to forgive me, and was actually more worried about my safety than the table AARGH! Why am I so clumsy?! I thought my night would stay like that, depressing and rueful, but thanks to Joes, it cheered me up. Apparently, Joes bought us girls some gifts; Kelly and Vicky sunglasses, while me a box of ferrero rocher =D. We almost finished the box in one day! Again, thanks Joes, for the present, Kelly, for the hospitality, and everyone for celebrating Christmas with me =D.

The next day, Boxing Day, I spent it at Minhky's house with Kelly, Vicky, Eric and Joes. Nothing much actually happened though; we just talked, played uno junga, DDR'ed on PS2 and went to buy pizza at Canley Vale. We said hi to a few friends there because they were working there. Lucky bums xO I want to work! Anyways, I think I had the most fun during the uno junga game ROFLMAOS! It was just EPIC! Since it got boring after the first few rounds, we made it more interesting by making each other laugh by saying random things; the first one to laugh had to pull 2 uno stacks out and if it tumbles, they get slapped. Initially, it was hard, especially for Vicky and I, because we kept on laughing, but the sentences became more ridiculous, and now I think we're all immune to funny things... for the meantime anyways LOL (whales can't swim, squirrels, dragon, colours - HAHAHA, etc). I think we all got tired from laughing, because I sure did. But, as they say, laughter is the best medicine. I would like to thank Eric for the Yoshie plushie present, and Vicky's parents for driving me home =). That's it for now, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and enjoy your holidays! Ciao!


I call him Boshi because he's blue =).

PS. Mimi sure got bigger. Oh so CUTE xD!

No comments: