Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 6 December 2009

the prawns got pwn'd

I should've had the rendezvous later in the afternoon since practically half the group was late anyways. Our first stop was Kinokuniya, which apparently experienced some rearrangements with the books, and then to JB Hi-5 and food court. OMG PS2 for $99 at JB Hi-5 EVERYONE!!! There we met up with Michael.

Onwards to Time Gone, and to Shirley L.! Apparently, Mimi never DDR'd before and as a first-timer she was pretty good! There were actually quite a few other things Mimi haven't tried yet (32cm ice cream, Pepper Lunch, etc.) so we shall take her to the city again and show her all the things she's been missing out xD!

Us at Show karaoke.

During our 2 hour worth of karaoke at Show, Mimi left us =( BUT we met up with Eric =). Afterward, we headed out to our main purpose of the city outing yesterday: HOT POT! Honestly, I had a short nap during karaoke because I was low on energy. I can't help it! I was hungry xO! I digress. Anyways , back to hot pot! The food wasn't bad, and we all were having lots of fun playing around with it anyways *coughprawnscough*. After Eric's "would you eat those prawns if they could scream.." I don't think we can look at prawns the same way anymore; "ZE GOGGLES! ZEY DO NUTHING!", "Frankie!" and "Welcome to my life" anyone? Okay, maybe not me because I really like prawns =D. The boys also seem to be quite fascinated by the utensils used for hot pot. Of course, some of us got burnt for the sake of our entertainment, but what the heck =) it wasn't so bad. I felt bad for Vicky because we were all eating food from the hot pot, while she had this dish, though it was delicious =D! I wish chose a wider variety of food; more vegetables and wider range of meat since most of the meat was seafood ^____^' I guess that was my fault since I liked seafood the most...

Us at hot pot.
Our monument of Frankie the prawn...

The rest of evening was spent playing arcade games at Time Gone again... and the underground arcade with the taiko drums =). We had a trip down memory lane during our persistence with the skill testers; Vicky and Minhky to be more exact. Vicky came out victorious with her frog tissue box cover, after $16 worth of tries, while Minhky... well I don't need to finish the story =). I need to thank Eric and Shirley for getting a plushie for me from the skill testers YAY! I guess they were right about 'perseverance pays off' because Vicky did just that. Since all of us attempted to stop her, believing that no matter how many more tries she'll have she wouldn't be able to get it, Vicky's "I told you so" was completely appropriate in that situation. Good for you Vicky =).

Vicky, Shirley and I.
Eric wearing Vicky's frog plushie (Jimmy).
Meron from Eric; August from Shirley L. THANK YOU =D!

The day was fun, but I wished more people came. Thank you Vicky, Minhky, Danny, Shirley, Joes, Michael, Mimi and Eric for coming yesterday =). I hope you guys had fun too! Oh, thanks to Eric for that chocolate covered ice cream from Hungry Jacks and thanks again to Vicky's dad for driving me home so late at night; sorry for the inconvenience xO!

PS. Thanks to Eric and Vicky for the photos.

No comments: