Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 18 December 2009

last farewell

From 12PM - 2PM, I was at my school's FREE BBQ made especially for us =). Obviously, besides for the free food, the other reason was to know how the rest of us went. Of course it's a bit irritating for some people. It'd be nice if people actually tell you their marks once you told them yours =). No, I'm not one of those annoyed people. SIFF anyone, besides my friends, actually want to know what mark I got LOL! Apparently, for our school, there are 32 students who achieved an ATAR over 90% and 30 students who achieved an ATAR between 89% - 80% (A/N: I'd thank the person called 'statistics' but I don't know who they are. Thanks anyways =D) I'm happy to say I'm in that minority (*!.&%); that I deserved to be there since Mr. Donohue DID say that everyone should be there especially the ones who got 80%+. I'm happy, as well as proud, to know that most of my friends did exceptionally well =D so CONGRATULATIONS! People can be SO smart xO! I was starting to feel a bit down about my mark... NO WORRIES! My mum was SO happy that she cried! That's good enough for me because I want to make her smile again, and have faith in me =D! Apparently, Vincent P. received the highest ATAR from our school (99.25) so CONGRATULATIONS to him! Also, our grade seemed to have beat last year's grade in the HSC overall =), so that's another good news. It's nice to see my friends again and to be able to catch up with everyone else =D. If only more people came. I guess today was my last farewell to the school *sigh*.

C.V.H.S in the local newspaper WOOT!
By 6:30PM, I met up with some friends (ex-seftoners+Kelly+Minhky+Michael), to eat hot pot at Canley Heights. It was SO worth it! It was an all you can eat buffet hot pot for $19.95 only! How good a deal was that?! I wished Eric and Cindy stayed longer though =/. *sigh* Don't you just love food? There was pipi/clams, mussles, cow stomach, fishballs, vegetables, meat, etc. =D *drools*. I didn't have any dessert because honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Asian desserts LOL! Before I forget, there was an incent on our table (since we took up 2 tables) involving Kelly. In our language, it would be that 'she did a Fiona' (yes, my name is a noun now). So the conversation went like this:

Kenneth: Does gum stay in your stomach if you swallow it?
Andrew: aksdj;jfjkdaja;skldf
During Andrews reply...
Fiona: What did he say? *pointing to Kenneth*
Kelly: I think he said does cum stay in the girl's stomach if she swallowed it.
Kelly, who initially had confidence in her hearing, went pale as she watched Fiona arched her eyebrow, an even more confused look on her face.
Fiona: What?!
Kenneth: What did you say?
Andrew: She said cum a;lskdjf;ajdfjd!
Everyone starts laughing. Fiona laughed so hard that she fell of her chair. David came over and picked her chair, then picked her up. He tried to calm her down but she continued laughing. After that incident, Kenneth kept on reminding Kelly about the 'gum.'

I don't think Kenneth's going to this go with Kelly LOL! Strangely enough, although Edim was there, he didn't hear a word of that conversation LOL! He must've been concerntrating really hard on eating. After dinner, everyone went their separate ways. Half of us went home, while the other half went to Derek's house to play mahjong. I'd like to go, but I didn't have a ride there, or back. Hence, I walked home instead =). It's okay, I'm pretty tired anyways, and I'll be seeing them again tomorrow YAY!

Groupie.

PS. Thanks Mr. Donohue for barbequeing the sausages =D. I brought home a pack of creaming soda cans MWAHAHAHA!!!
PSS. Thanks David for helping me up my chair again LOL!
PSSS. Thanks Kelvin and Hanh-Hong for the pictures =).

No comments: