Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 14 December 2009

xmas party

Saturday was Eric's family had a family Christmas dinner and it was nice of him to invite his friends along =D. Don't you just LOVE Christmas xD I guess we were pretty much awestruck by the size of his grandma's house O_O! There were 3 parts to the house, and there was even a house for his kitchen! Well.. the size of a house anyways =). The size of the fish tank also fascinated us... and hence began the strange imaginations of what can be done in fish tank that size *coughbathmurderwhalesleepcough*.

FOOD =D!
Of course you have to have fun at a party =D so how did we entertain ourselves? Taboo, trampoline, ball games, KARAOKE, water fights, sparkle bombs. I think i lost my voice... or lost the ability to sing anyways because I was screaming so much. I think that's pretty much the same with everyone else LOL! Also, jumping on the trampoline, at night, and being sprayed at, is quite... refreshing? HAHAHA! There was a variety food too and Kelly was nice enough to bring mash potatoes and gravy =D the mash would've taste better as a salad seeing it was cold and the gravy.. no comment ... It's the though that counts anyway! Frankie came back to us  too =D ... or his relatives anyways O_o'. SANTA came in during karaoke xD it was funny to see the kids rejecting him as being Santa, yet still hang around him for the presents. Okay, I was also being a doofus... but hey, I'm sure we all have our blonde moments every once in a while =) (beleiving that O8:88 exists and American National Anthem = christmas carol). It was also hilarious to see Kenneth chuck food rages during dinner, and the 'malaysia' joke became twice as funny when Cindy finally understood the joke LOL! 

I'm charging my laser = I'm in charge of malaysia. Kenneth (King of Malaysia LOL!)
Kenneth, Shirley and Mimi.
Michael, Vicky and Cindy singing their hearts out xD.
KARAOKE!!!
Shirley and me with Kenneth and Derek in the background LOL!
 
Shirley, Vicky and Minhky playing Taboo =).
Minhky and Cindy =) peace out!

Gradually, people began leaving when we started playing Taboo again =( it was a tie =D. Next was the trip to the next street, which we stupidly took the long way round, to light the sparkle bomb. There were a few banterings here and there about where to light it, why or why not, etc. It was not until we reached the end of the street, in front of an empty house, before we got tired and just lit the damn thing! I wish it sparkled longer, but it was still worth it =D.

It's a shame that people missed uot on the Frodo ice cream cake! Okay, so we used our mouths, than the spoons, but the it was fun! It's interesting how we starting talking about the quickest and most effective way of eating icecream: biting the bottom of the cone and sucking the ice cream in, then eat the cone. I shall try that one day =). HAHAHA Eric actually used a piece of watermelon to spoon his icecream LOL! Creative ;). 

As usual, it was past midnight before I went home, thanks to Vicky's parents again. I sure feel like I'm being inconvenient to them xO. Overall, the party sure was fun and it was nice get together with all my friends =D. Thanks Eric, and his family, for inviting us to be a part of your family Christmas party. I definitely enjoyed it, and I'm sure everyone else did =).

Eric the host =).
PS. OMG! Eric's Grandma's place have 3 dogs!!! CUTE xD!!!
PSS. Brian, Eric's brother, looks a LOT like him!
PSSS. Thanks Cindy for the photos.

No comments: