Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 31 December 2009

classic nintendo 64

3O12O9 - Joes's 18th Birthday.
3112O9 - Cindy T.'s & Annie T.'s 18th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yesterday, Vicky, Minhky, Michael and I went to Joes's house to celebrate his 18th birthday =D YAY! Vicky made him an omlette and bought him a sponge cake =D!!! Danny wasn't about to come, until Vicky and Michael managed to persuade him to come ;D good on you guys! I guess reverse psychology DO work =). 

For the whole day we were playing games like street fighter, a cheap Asian version of jenga, Mario games, chess and Pictonary =D YAY! We also did some youtubing and watched some television; I'm sorry to say but 'The Cleveland show' is just a ripe off from Family Guy. The baby just wasn't as awesome as Stewie man! Stewie FTW!!! But you know what? Joes is AWESOME because he still have the Nintendo 64 console, which they don't sell anymore, and it actually still works! I have one too, but it's stopped working ages ago *sigh*. Oddly enough, he has only one control for it, like me... I shall bring my conroller one day and we shall play with two players on it =D. But honestly, he sure has a LOT of games and controllers for his PS2, which is apparently broken ... what a shame lol =P. Anyways, for dinner, we had pizza, chips, soft drinks and cheese cake ;D junk food much? 

Oh and have you guys heard about 'Pythagoras Switch'? According to the Japanese, it is pronounced as Pi-tha-gor-as Su-i-cci. If it weren't for Michael, I don't think I would've known that it existed! It's like a chain reaction hobby type of thing =D. Please look for it on youtube =D; this is a link you can go to for a start =). It even has its own jingle hahaha! How awesome is that?! Another thing to watch on youtube is 'I want to be that guy' LOL! It's about this guy and his epic journey through this ridiculously hard game LOL. This is the link to watch it from =D. Yes... we did a LOT of youtubing hahaha!

Anyways, that's about it for now =D. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to JOES, CINDY and ANNIE!!! Enjoy it to the fullest, because we only turn 18 once in our lives xD!!!

2 comments:

Zak-aye-ry-ya said...

lol! i actually still have my nintendo 64. BUT i also have a super nintendo entertainment system which needs to be fixed up a lil more lol.

just another story said...

LOL AWESOME xD nintendo 64 FTW!