Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 29 December 2009

the three musketeers

So I went to the city to see Jessica and Nathan again after haven't I seen them for a couple of months. I finally managed to give Nathan his birthday present, and both of them apparently had a birthday present each for me xD what a nice surprise! Jessica's present was an owl necklace and a card, both hand-made xD (unfortunately, the chain broke off as I was taking my shirt off. It's so fragile! Hence, I changed it with another necklace chain of mine instead =D). That was so sweet of her, and it looks quite pretty too awww! Initially, I was wondering if she really did make it or bought it because it was in a pretty box as well LOL! Hand-made things are the best! Nathan gave me a baby Milo t-shirt, which he bought from overseas. The price tag was still on it saying $150 *gasps* but I asked Nathan and he said it was just in the currency he bought it in. I don't know where he bought it, but it's made from Japan =D. Thanks for the gifts you guys! I really liked them!


 Jessica's hand-made card and necklace =D.

Nathan's present, front and back =P.

The whole day, we just went shopping around for things since it was the last day of Christmas sales *sigh* it's a shame because Nathan told me about his camera, sold at the Sony shop, which has rechargeable batteries for $128. It was suppose to be about $200, but since it's Christmas, they reduced the price *sigh* NOOOO!

I had a nice time talking to both of them *sigh* I sure miss them a lot because I don't seem them often. I would like to congratulate Jessica on her success with romance ;D hahaha she's been working really hard on it =D so I'm happy that she finally achieved what she wanted to achieve =D. Damn, my friends a slowly pairing off *sigh*. Oh, and to Nathan, have a fun and safe trip overseas =D remember to bring me back a souvenir! Anyways, that's about it for today, I sure hope I'll see them soon!

PS. Thanks for the icecream you guys =D.
PSS. Sticky tape isn't going to last me long... i needa fix my glasses properly xO

No comments: