Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 21 December 2009

a celebrity for a cousin

2112O9 - Cheryl's 18th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D!!!
 
Newsletter clipping - William Huynh, 2nd from the right.

CONGRATULATIONS William 哥哥 !!! We're very proud of you =D. This is the 2nd time that he's been in the newspaper/newsletter =D. First time was about something regarding to the HSC; this time he is awarded for being the Best Registrar Teacher. My cousins sure are smart *sigh* (William 哥哥 - 99.85% UAI ; Marina 姐姐 - 98.75% UAI). I know I'm not as smart as them and to be honest, I used to look up to Marina. Not as much as before, but I still do =) because she's smart, pretty, tall and hardworking. If you're wondering why I call them older brother and sister instead of cousins, it's because that we're really close to one another and my aunt's family have helped my mum and I numerous of times. As a family, we are in debt to them, but we're also thankful and grateful for what they've done for us =). I think, if they weren't there, I would be having a part of me missing. Family is always family =).

Anyways, today's driving lesson was reversing, reverse parking and 3-point turns. I'm still quite sharp with my turns, but I believe with a daily routine of practices, I'll be a pro in no time xD. That's it for today =D. Take care, stay healthy and be happy everyone =D.

No comments: