Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 4 December 2009

perfect picnic weather

After making a deal with Eric (for him to make and send those Christmas invitations in exchange for my presence at the picnic), I forced myself to Cabramatta station, only to be greeted by Annie P.'s smiling face =). Not that I didn't want to see her, because I was happy that I did, but I found it quite odd for me to be the earliest when I was least expected to go. Of course I wanted to go, it's just ... I'm cheap (saving up for this Saturday's hot pot dinner mans!). Thankfully, Kelly and Shirley L. later arrived. There were a few other old friends who I saw at the station. Apparently, they were going to the beach. Ngeh, it's Summer, there's always next time =). 


Vicky and Eric experimenting on the sponge cake...

Shirley and her new Nikon D90 camera =D!

Vicky and Alice.

Skip, skip, skip. PICNIC =D! Well, actually we did a bit of shopping at Woolworth because none of us, except for Kelly and Eric, brought something for the picnic xO. We had the picnic at Hyde Park. It was a pretty big park, with lots of vegetation and people. It was definitely a good place to have a picnic, with the exception of insects *cough*. There were food, ball games, and card games. I learnt how to play marfia hahaha =D. It took a while to explain, but we got there. We were fascinated by Shirley L.'s Nikon D90 camera and Eric and Thanh's bokken, but I wouldn't suggest them as a substitute for a baseball or cricket bat LOL! 


Vicky and I.

Me, Vicky, Minhky, Kenneth, Eric and Michael at Subway.

Half the group left to do their stuff, while the rest of us went to play arcade games *cough*. Seeing it was such a beautiful day (blue sky, sunny weather, slight breeze) Eric, Thanh and I went to the park instead for some relaxation time. The others later met up with us. After playing at the park for a while, Shirley L. had to leave xO. After her departure, we went walking around Darling Habour, where we took some time admiring the christmas tree, which is now decorated with working lights =). We later rendezvous with Kenneth before we started our journey down Circular Quay. Before we even made it to half way, we had to walk back to Townhall for the raffle ticket. The trip turned out to be futile because the shop didn't draw raffles on Thursday anymore =.=. 

Tired, we went to eat, with free water from McDonald =D. Of course, it didn't really help our bladder much, but come on! It's free! After that, we headed home, and for once since the holidays started I actually slept at approximately 12AM, rather than the usual 1 or 2AM =D. Thanks for the invitation Eric =).

PS. Thank god Eric told me to buy a ticket because there were guards checking for train tickets on our way back xO. I would've been fined for $500! Thank god for that!
PSS. Vicky, Minhky and I had warm potato pasta... I think the consequences are starting to take effect... X.X
PSSS. Thanks to Michael and Vicky for the photos.

No comments: