Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 18 December 2009

celebratory walk

We, as in Vicky, Eric, Michael and I, all did a celebratory walk along the Harbour Bridge to rejoice for finally receiving our ATAR. I believed we all did pretty well and that this outing was a way of treating ourselves; relieving ourselves from the stress and paranoia. After our well deserved walk, we finally went to Customs House (A/N: I remembered how I actually thought it was Michael's friend, seeing he DID say 'custom's my best mate.' Obviously, I missed the sarcasm. It was only until later on when Vicky pointed out the building that I realised it was a joke =.= and I was wondering what a strange name Custom was for a name). If you click on the link, you'll see that it actually serves a lot of functions: restaurant, library, function room, exhibition, etc. There was even a model of Sydney below the floor! How awesome is that?! Although the outside looked antique like, the inside was quite modernized =). 

So Eric and I separated from Michael and Vicky; we went to watch the sunset while they went back to Townhall  to play DJ Max. During those 2 hours, according to Vicky, they just took a shuttle bus back and went to play DJ Max. For us, we went exploring Centennial Park, looking at the various fauna and flora (which includes baby ducks and bats =D), and the Domain, where we were watching part of the rehersals, before heading back to Vicky and Michael. 

Norita Cafe & Board Games was our next destination. Okay, so we had Pepper Lunch, then Pancakes on the Rocks, and now Norita's. So we get to play Janga, listen to Korean music AND watch Supernatural (old episodes) but I never got to eat seaweed! I was bloody craving for it the whole day! *sigh* I need to thank Eric for shouting me icecream anyways. Must really want me to be forever in his debt or something! Again, thanks to Vicky's parents for driving me home =D. OKAY! Time for the next blog post =).

PS. Attempting to sleep in a car, when the road is bumpy, is NOT a good idea.
PSS. Thanks Eric for the horse plushie =).

No comments: