Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 27 April 2009

Picture Perfect Picnic

O1O5O8 - Kit's 17th Birthday.
30O4O9 - Fianna's 17th Birthday.

26O4O9 - Lisa L.'s 17th Birthday.

I wish I'd have taken more photos at the park, but I guess there wasn't actually one that I could take a picture of. Don't be confused with my title because it'll explain itself further on in my blog. Okay, so I was a bit late with catching up with the ot
hers at the station but thankfully, they didn't leave me behind =D! We waited. And waited. And waited. We waited for the bus, we waited to get there, guided by Eric, which made us look like some sort of 'Japanese tourists' and we waited for butter, then drinks, then serviettes, and then the sauce. It wasn't so bad.

The scenery was a sight for sore eyes and the food was pretty fulfilling. The thing was, it got boring. The swings were hilarious (note on how Mitchell was swinging for quite a while on it =D childhood FTW!), the ropes were challenging and even watching the boys humiliate themselves with chucking footballs and the opponents' packages was entertaining but I guess it wasn't enough to keep up preoccupied for the rest of the afternoon. Though, I do thank David C. and the boys and girls who helped with buying, or making, the food for the rest of the grade and all =D!!! Good for you people!!! I'm so amaze how people could wear shorts and dresses, like Eileen! She must have a strong immune system or something! The weather's getting colder as each day goes by. Autumn *sigh*. Thankfully, I haven't had any serious asthma attack, so that's fine by me =).

I'd like to say how although Athena's cakes weren't a master chie
f's delivery, it sure tickled the taste buds sweetly. I'd never thought I'd like anything with banana, but she actually made it nice and edible to eat, so I thank her. Also, Kim's salads and Jenny, Cathleen, and Katty's sushi were also delicious =D. The rice was a bit strange, but I'm still alive! Besides, one should not complain about food, especially when it's made by other people. If you made it yourself, it's okay to complain because you just know you're crap =P. I know I definitely AM a crap cook hahaha! Hms... I wish I could actually use my own advice with my mum's cooking. Not that it's bad, but I guess repetition does get to you after a while. I've never really liked repetition of any sort, especially songs. Maybe that's why I don't really like rap songs xP?

Jenny, Katty and I left to Parramatta's Westfields shopping centre and did a bit of shopping and window shopping =). They sure are piling up with the Winte
r/Autumn clothes right now. We saw other people from the picnic as well. People were gradually leaving the picnic. The boys were most likely left because they were still playing and eating. I have to say, it was quite funny when we were at JB HI-FI when Jenny suddenly stopped, hence I stopped, hence Katty stopped. What a chain reaction ROFLS!

When evening came, I went to Cindy T.'s house for her charity event: Drawtism. Unfortunately, I was unable to donate today, but I will! I definitely will when I get my allowance for school again... hahaha! I'm honestly sorry Cindy
!!!

Pictionary.

By the way, I met so many more Seftoners, all of which are Cindy's friends and they were just so nice and considerate! They really are a friendly bunch =D. Thankfully, Kelly and Minhky were there with me, so it wasn't so bad.Cindy was such a nice host, offering us food and all. We played eye-toy first, which was awesome yet tiring (Kelly and I were being competitive with one another LOLS! It's funny to see how Kelly cheats LOL!), before involving ourselves in a fierce game of Pictionary, who Cindy's friend was generous to let us borrow for the night. I think her name was Evan? I'm not completely sure ^___^'. Everyone was quite good and very competitive. It was really funny how we attempted to sabotage each other, but it didn't really work xD!

Cindy's home made tacos.

A hilarious thing about the event was when Vicky, Stephanie, Melissa, Minhky and Cindy each had an individual dare which they must do for the night. E.G. Vicky was to say 'in bed' at the end of every sentence she said. Melissa had to sound like she's giving birth every time Stephanie said 'now' and likewise with Stephanie, except she had to do the Y.M.C.A 3 times instead. Minhky had to talk like Yoda from Star Wars and Cindy had to speak in one syllabus word sentences. That proved to be quite difficult. I'd like to have a go at that game. Maybe I will one day xD.

No comments: