Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 22 April 2009

실례합니다

23O4O9 - Minhky's 17th Birthday.
23O4O9 - Cindy H.'s 17th Birthday.

Yeah, it was raining yesterday but that didn't stop us from going to the city for Korean hot pot. Actually, we had Korean BBQ instead but either way is fine by me. Okay, let me name the people who was with me: Titan, Kelly, Sarina, George, Jason, Julius, Mark, Phillip, Wendy, Cassandra (Cassie), Kimberley (Kimmie), Adam, Alfie, Vinh, Aaron, Bo and Jeffrey. It was a pretty big group. More people could've came, but they were preoccupied. I initially thought that there wasn't going to be enough people going. Look how wrong I was! Jeffrey and Bo seemed to be quite knowledgeable with Korean food and anything else related to Korea. Even George thought Jeffrey was Korean ROFLS!


Obviously, with this many people the food just wasn't enough to fill them all up so some of them went to franchises and convenient stores for more food. I'm surprised how red Alfie can get under the influence of alcohol. Adam and the others bought about $24 worth of beer, and each one was worth $4. You do the math. Anyways, I had about 2 cups of beer and don't worry, I didn't get drunk. I got a bit high, but I wasn't drunk. LOL! The others thought I was though because my face was so pinkish red and I was smelling strong of beer. They actually asked me to walk in a straight line. Obviously, I could =). It takes more than just 2 cups to get me drink dude xD! I looked drunk because I was actually running around a LOT! Thanks to Kass, for her gum, and Sarina, for her deodorant, my mum would've killed me if she found out I was drinking illicitly HAHAHA!

Top: Alfie, Vinh, Kimmie, Sarina, Adam, Aaron, Phillip
Bottom: Jeffrey, Wendy, Cassie, Kelly, Titan, Bo

We went to Market City afterwards, and I was racing up the stairs to see Nathan at Galaxy World but I couldn't find him. It was until later when I saw Kass that she directed me to Nathan, Ling, Daryll, and their friends. I sure miss that guy =D. I only see him like 2 or 3 times a year! A YEAR! Yeah, I introduced some of my other friends to Nathan. I like his hair better now without so much ostentatious hair dye and all =P. No idea when I'll see him again, he's such a nice guy.
Anyways, we gradually said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I think the day was a bit laggy with so many people and so many different activities people wanted to do. This was where the rule 'majority rules' applied.

I saw Kelly and Titan at Cabramatta Station. Apparently, the policemen were suddenly interested in our district's trainstation. Poor Titan =( they wanted to see her concession card and all. Maybe she looked more mature than us, that's why they wanted to see her card. Guess what the moral is?
Always bring your concession card!

PS. CONGRATULATIONS TO CINDY T. FOR GETTING HER L's & CARINA FOR GETTING HER P's =D !!!

No comments: