Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 3 April 2009

you're the DARE, i'm the DEVIL

26O3O9 - Kim's 17th Birthday.
31O3O9 - Annie P.'s 18th Birthday.
O1O4O9 - Ricardo's 17th Birthday.

You know what's over? MY BLOODY HALF YEARLIES! That's right, those wretched tests are over! WOOT WOOT! Now I'll have to play the waiting game =D. Anyways, Titan, Kelly, Sarina, Adam, Vinh, Vincent and I went to celebrate for it =D. Well, first I saw Wendy to give her money for the 'Looze Control' tickets ... again T_T. My fault for losing the first pair in the first place ... *cigh* SORRY WENDY!

We saw Cathleen, who was waiting for Katty to Biology tutor, Peter and this other girl from our school who was going to a small youth concert where Susan, year 11, is performing. WOW! GOOD LUCKIES! How cool is that? That's amazing! Good for her! =D

Anyways, Titan, Kelly, Sarina and I went to Woolworths, and we met the others. Had icecream, ate at a Vietnamess restaurant, Titan got sushi, looked in the video shop next door and headed to the park while shoving 'Bring It On' pamphlets to random people and cars =D. I MANAGED TO HAND ALL MINE OUT MWAHAHAHA! Anyways, I saw Andy, Diana and Kenny, who I haven't seen in a very VERY long time, so I was happy YAY! I was a bit freaked out to approach the basketballers though HAHAHA, sports people ... just intimidates me sometimes .. don't ask why, because I don't really know why myself =P. Oh yeah, and we were goofing around the park's memorial pond area, where Kelly took pictures of us goofing. Unfortunately, her camera died quite quickly afterwards. Oh wells xP.

The park. This was where the all the excitemented started. First, we played spin and race, then we play knots, and finally, the ultimate game: Truth Or Dare (or double dar or torture)! Adam and I are at war with each other! ROFLS! I WILL defeat him, mark my words! Anyways, Some funny ones were Adam dunking his head in the park's memorial pond thing, us having a grass fight (which is originally between Sarina and Vinh - Sarina won! WOOT WOOT!), our super wedgy for Kelly, Titan and Sarina nipple-crippling Adam and Me gurgling the alphabet with the park's memorial pond thing's water (which reminds me that I have to use Listerine later =.=). *sigh* I'm proud to say that I contributed some of my outrageous thoughts for various sections of the game and I do believe it's safe to say that in regards to sentencing their tasks, they fear me ... MWAHAHAHA!

Titan and I stayed long at the park, and played a bit with some children, before going to her house and playing maple. YES! I finally got the hair that I wanted and Titan's so sweet to help me with my MS character. I owe her $10 now for the nx cash she gave me on MS. Thanks Titan!

Wow, what a day to spend after your exams =D. I'm glad.

PS. LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT - TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR. It's like one of the saddest songs I've ever heard! =D
PSS. I do believe I've found myself a dare-devil buddy:
Adam. =)

No comments: