Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 10 April 2009

come to me, easter bunny

It's that time of the year, where chocolate bunnies and eggs tease us with their delectable essence. The melting goodness would take us away to a place of blissful sweetness (preferably Cadbury Chocolate World) where we would drown ourselves in pleasure of chocolate sweets.


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!

The easter eggs that cousin Marina got me! THANKS!

Titan and I.


It's Easter again, and I must say thanks to my cousin, Marina, for her chocolate eggs and Zak's treat for the $2.90 32cm chocolate and vanilla ice-cream at that Asian convenient store. It was quite an enjoyable day where Titan, Zak and his friends and I went bumming around the city, enjoying the first day of the holidays. We went to Galaxy World, where I have to comment on how they removed the initial way where we can use coins to get tokens. Now, only notes can be used =.=. Well, sorry but I'm not that rich. Then we went to Live karoeke. Titan and I went to have a walk for half an hour. In this time, I showed her this DVD place where we could watch movies for $10-$12/movie, which can be English or Asian. Then we went to buy some snacks, recharged Titan's mobile and then headed back to the karoeke place. We karoeked for an hour or so before Zak, Titan and I left for home. I think that's about it. Oh yeah, It's funny how Titan is fancinated by her own city LOL! We seriously need to take her to the city more often, besides for school work.

Titan and i eating.



The $2.90 32cm chocolate & vanilla ice-cream Zak shouted us! THANKS!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a big f'ing icecream!

Would've looked better in my mouth.

just another story said...

ROFLS!
you think?