Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 16 April 2009

be entertained, or be the entertainer

15O4O9 - Jessica Tan's 17th Birthday.

Thanks to Linh, I managed to not let the others to wait for me too much at the cinemas but unfortunately, majority rules and we were forced to watch Dragonball Z. I'd rather watch 17 Again starring Zac Efron but no... Wendy already watched it already. I'll watch it someday because she, and many others, gave me positive feedback regarding to the movie. Preferrably, I want to blame Julius for the choice of movie, but since it's majority rules and that I don't want to blame Cassie or Wendy, Julius is let off this time =.=. We saw Jasmine, but she was with her grandma so she couldn't come with us.

Anyways, not that I know much about the anime itself, but it was seriously stuffed up! I mean - oh wait, please don't continue reading if you don't want to be spoiled - Goku was English, his Grandpa was asian, the master of all masters (seifu) was a black man. I admire their multiculturalism but seriously! There's a lmit for everything and the director obviously crossed WAY beyond it! Oh, so Goku was adopted, but it still looks strange! Oh, and that Kama Hama whatever energy ball thing was used to revive people instead of killing people and Piccolo got killed with just ONE energy ball. Note how I emphasized on the word 'one.' What kind of action is that? Right, they shot each other and they both missed and then Goku just gets him once and he dies *shakes head*. Okay, so there was some funny parts, but seriously, it's not worth the money. Okay, they are either giong to have a sequel or their ending was the WORST one of the century. Though, I must say that the actors and actress were pretty good looking and according to my friends, especially the long haired Asian chick who played Chi Chi (who I think looks like Lucy Luu but I highly doubt she's be playing in some kind of kid movie). In hopes of cheering us up, we went to another cinema room to watch a different movie. We managed to watch about the last 20 minutes of Race to Witch Mountain which, believe me, was much more worth it than the Dragaonball Z movie. Unfortunately, Huu has already left us after the movie, so he didn't join us for the rest of the day's fun.

Top: Cassie, Wendy; Bottom: Zak, Julius, Mark


The others sure knew how to embarrass themselves. They were playing with manicuns, playing with bras, talking about semen in representation of sea monkeys, playing with makeup, walking up and down opposite esculators, almost getting kicked out of Toys R Us and many more ROFLS! I saw Elton and Ken. They don't seem to have changed much besides Elton's now straight and long hair ROFLS!

We went to the radio station. Technically, it's The Andrew Show but since Andrew is looking for a job, and most likely quit once he found one (GOOD LUCKIES TO YOU ANDREW!) Cassie will be taking over. Mark, Julius, Zak, Wendy and I were amazed by the place. Of course it wasn't flashy or anything, but the equipment, the atmosphere and the way how Cassie was in control was just plan COOL! We were given the priviledge to help Cassie once in a while, THANK YOU CASSIE! Please tune in every Wednesday, from 4PM - 6PM, on 89.3 FM - the 2GLF Radio Show. We talked about various things and thanks to Zak and Julius, we had soft drinks. Let me tell you, the statoin itself was quite creepy and Julius kept on mentioning a bout the gothic conventions, which wasn't helping at all. When we were in the toilets, we played a game of 'turning the lights off while we pee' and that really scared the hell out of us LOL! Of course, Cassie had the most fun out of all of us. I guess she doesn't get scared that easily. Lucky bum!!!


Cassie, the radio presenter =). Look how cool she looks!

Mark, Julius, Zak and Wendy at the radio station.

Cheesecake. We attempted to make a cheesecake - Julius, Wendy, Cassie and I. Julius was in charge, with Cassie giving out advices. Julius knew how to make one in the first place because he made one for his girlfriend (AWWW!).It was edible, and it wasn't that bad but ... I guess it wasn't great either ROFLS! Oh, we discovered that Wendy, Cassie and Julius all lived close to one another and bloody hell! They all lived ina 2-storey house and bloody hell! Stupid Julius tricked me into going to the house next door, which was like shack, and I was up the driveway already before I heard their giggling =.= ARGH! Oh wells, it was a laughing moment anyways =P. Minh and Vincent came over later on and thanks to Vincent, we had free pizzas to eat. Our one was burnt. I mean literally. Black, crusty and burnt. We played Guitar Hero - Around the World and I totally SUCK! ROFLS! But hey, practice makes perfect. We also watched other things as well and played games. We played a short game of strip poker and Julius and Minh were the ones losing. Luckily, we didn't go too far. Lucky for Cassie because if she loses, Julius stripped instead, eventually he was down to his boxers (of course he had a t-shirt on) ROFLMAOS! Stupid Minh, he so doesn't respect me =.= he was poking me with drum sticks and squirting me with water xO! Oh wells =) it was still an awesome day.

No comments: