Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 17 April 2009

我出了價你告別

17O4O9 - Pui San jie jie's 21st Birthday. [生日快樂姐姐!!!]

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us. The fact that I can not bid you farewell when you're on the brink of your life plagues my mind, but to be honest I do not feel any remorse. I'm sorry to say I don't feel the depressing wave of melancholy empathy. I should, but I don't. I can't replace you because you're irreplaceable. At times, I wish I can but I know I can't. Maybe because my lack of communications with you is the reason why I feel such emptiness, in regards to you. I care for I must, but if there was another way, I'd like to delete you out of my mind, my life. Although our differences separates us, we still have one thing in common: the incompetent. Will I be hit by lightening for disregarding such an incompetent as him? No. I do believe that that incompetent was the cause of our family's continuous downfalls. Luckily for that incompetent, we've decide to let bygones be bygones. I know you feel the same because even when your time's about to run out, you're still cursing him. Yes, I agree: "你去死,你坏儿子." Don't worry, I'll still remember you. Maybe not your name nor your face, but I'll remember you have once existed in my life. Unfortunately, I'm not heartless for I feel still the heartache; the sentiments of pain and sadness is still raw. Although the thought of losing someone irreplaceable in your life is dreadful, it's inevitable. Should I say it's good that you still have a couple of months left, or it's bad that you'll be leaving us. Concerning with the latter, I have two words for you:


"再見祖父."

PS. I'm sorry Katty. I promised to not blog about anything extremely emotional, but believe I have a reason for doing this.

No comments: