Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 6 April 2009

the yellow superheroes

That's right! There's those in green, and then there's those in orange, but most of all are the ones in yellow. We're the volunteers/helpers of the event - I prefer to be the yellow superhero ;) I mean the theme of this year's Bring It On is superheroes anyways =D. Actually, we voted NOT to have the word superhero on our t-shirts. Ngeh, whatever ROFLS!

Top left: Me, Cindy, Shirley, Carina, Kimberley, Stephanie, Stuar, Steven.
Bottom left: Wendy, Vincent, Julius, Andrew, Kevin, Adrian and Caitlin.

One word to describe the event: hectic! Sure, it was tiring and you can get annoyed at some customers, but in general the event was a huge success =D. I got ISRAEL's autograph and picture with him xD! How awesome is that?! Honestly, I don't know much about him, but since he's a famous person and I've never met a famous person, let alone be standing next to them, that the excitement got to me. Eventually, I became one of his screaming fans to whatever song he's singing to. Of course, that doesn't mean I would buy his CDs and all. Heck! I don't even buy any CDs, even if it's a band/singer I actually like! ROFLS! I had heaps of fun helping out and walking around. I even got a demo CD from Sue L. from The Closet Romantics, a growing acoustic duet. That reminds me, Steven forgot to get his copy back LOL! Oh wells, I can always give it to him next time =P. A Hogstar and Spiderman mascot was there as well! It was funny seeing them there. There were some people I knew that were performing at the festival as well! Check it out:



Kylie Tran - Oasis Cover by Wonderwall



Antony and Bach



Hindsight reprsenting CVHS

yeah, it was a pretty exciting and busy day. Anyways, have a look at some pictures I've taken at the festival:

ISRAEL, me and Wendy.

Hogstar mascot on a motorbike, doing tricks!

Loud Stage, organized by LOUD! Tribe.

The morning wasn't so bad, but then things got chaotic and busy around noon +. I was at the Digital Storytelling area, with Elias and Xanny, for most of day but then some of us went filiming the festival and half the time, we were busy helping other areas rather than our own. Please this us on All Around You to look at some videos we made at our workshops! My body was aching all over and if it wasn't for Andrew's kindness with the waffles and the confectionaries, I would be starving all day. Oh, we had free Subway sandwiches and drinks as well, so it wasn't so bad. I saw some people from my school, and others that were performing at The Shed, organized by LOUD! Tribe and on the Competition Stage. I've uploaded most of the pictures on Facebook, so have a look if you want to know how it generally went. The festival ended at about 7:3OPM, and that's about the same time when we started to pack things up. Mark found some sunglasses that looked exactly like the ones that Israel was wearing, though it felt like plastic. ROFLS! Adrian was fully encouraging us to take it, saying how a famous person like him would be able to aford new ones. Unfortunately, we had to give it back. Oh wells! Oh yeah! FAREWELL TO CINDY FERNANDOZ because this year was her last year doing the festival for the Fairfield City Council. How sad is that?! It really was chaotic. Oh, and thanks to Andrew for driving me home, again ^_^'. I sure owe him =P!

Tuyet, Melinda, Cindy and I.

PS. IT DIDN"T RAIN THIS YEAR! IT WAS SUNNY FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE DAY! YAY!!!

No comments: