Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 6 April 2009

and the crowd goes wild

Our Looze Control tickets.

My first time to Looze Control this year with Wendy =P. It was a pretty long day with all that waiting *sigh*. Waiting for the train, waiting to get there, waiting in line, waiting for the copetition to start, waiting to catch the train home, waiting to get home... yep! Quite a lot of waiting, and Wendy wasn't happy about that. She's such a funny girl! I just love her hahaha! I'm amaze that she has such a strong bladder HAHAHA! after about .. 4 hours + and she still hasn't went to the toilet even though she's really needed to go HAHAHA! I learnt a knew thing about her: she's impatience. ROFLS! I don't blame her, she was doing a lot of waiting that day, but that's another story =P.

All division winners: Dance crew Psyke.

Junior Division winners: Dance crew Dance 2 Music Kidz

The competition itself was hectic! There were dance crews, one-on-one funk style and two-on-two break dancing style. For the dance crews, there were two sections to it: the juniors and the all division. I thought Doppelgangers would win, and Wendy thought Giga-beatz would win, but we were both wrong - Psyke won for the 'all division' section! Dance 2 Music Kidz won for the 'junior division' section! Congratulations to both crews! ROFLS! Wendy and I have pretty bad judgement. Not only the competition thing, but also guessing who was going to the event while waiting for the train ROFLS! We also saw Maria, Blake, Cassie, Kimberley, Vivian and a friend of theirs. The place, The Roxy Theatre, got pretty crowded but the place isn't that good. I almost fell into a chair! Both chairs that I tried sitting on were old and falling apart =.= not cool! We thought someone took Maria and Blake's seats, but they actually had a call to set up the things for the Bring It On Festival.

Dance crew Doppelgangers.

When the event finished, Wendy and I rushed back to the station so we wouldn't be freaked out walking along the quiet streets and all. Unfortunately, we were about 5 seconds, or less, late for the train and hence, we missed it =.=! At first, the station was quiet and all, but it got crowded with people from clubs, the event itself and other functions that was happening on teh same day. Wendy and I came home late, but it was a pretty awesome =D I enjoyed myself. Maybe Wendy and I will go together again next year, and maybe we'll go there early to get better seats. We actually saw someone who was a finalist from last year's So You Think You Can Dance Australia. How awesome is that? Pretty awesome, I'd say =D!

No comments: