Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 31 August 2008

Open Day

31O8O8 - Mei's 17th Birthday.

Yesterday was Open Day for UTS and USYD. Mimi, Vicky and I decided to go to USYD, although the free barbecue at UTS was tempting. Mimi bought us a bag of lollies, which I seriously need to thank her for because it wasn't that cheap! Though, I did pay her half the price, by the end of the day, because I felt bad.

Anyways, we went talking around, looking for different lectures. We grabbed a booklet for Mimi about international exchange students, and studying abroad. We went to the 'Wallace Lecture' thinking it was the veterinary lecture. We weren't sure what the lecture was actually about, though we did pick up the hints from the words 'application,' 'degree.' and etc. Finally, we found the lecture however, we left half way since Vicky wanted to go to the law lecture instead. Later, we all split because everyone wanted to go to somewhere different. Most of the time I was with Mimi. Later, we saw Shirley, Shirley and Carmen and went viewing different museums at the university. I took quite a lot of different books and brochures from the different information stores. I can't help it! I'm Asian!

After a while, we met up with more Seftoners at the biology section. And I get to touch different types of insects and bugs, as well as snakes! We played with DNA and we answered maths question. For the first time in my life, I felt so smart because I got 2 stickers saying I'm a mathematical genius! Okay, maybe not exactly for the first time in my life, but I showed Kenneth that I wasn't dumb! PFT! Just because he does 4 unit maths at tutor xO! Oh wells, a 2 unit person wouldn't be able to beat a 4 unit person, but that's okay at that moment LOL!

I didn't realised how many Seftoners came to the Open Day, though we all went back together to the city. I made so many acquaintances with Seftoners. It was awesome, though I did feel a bit alienated since I was the only Canley student with them. Some of us already left to go home, so the rest of us split in half to go eat. Some went to Pancakes at the Rocks, while the others went to Market City. I went with the group who went to Market City. I shared with Mimi, so THANK YOU MIMI for the food. I guess both of us were kind of messy since we were eating spaghetti (Mimi's favourite food =D).

After lunch, we went bumming around the city. The others came back together and went to this ice-cream parlor. Mimi, Shirley and I decided to go home since it was getting late but before we left, we went to China Town again so that Shirley can buy some things for her parents. Moon cakes, I think? OMG! It's the Moon Festival soon! Anyways, we met Jennifer and Jason at the station, so we waited for the train together. THEY WERE GIVING OUT FREE COKE ZERO! I took two xD! On the train, we took turns playing with Mimi's DS. My gosh, everyone has a DS! Well, almost everyone anyways xO! Anyways, there was this puzzle (with 3 wolves, 3 chickens, a boat and a river). I attempted to do the puzzle first, but I failed and I asked for Mimi for some help. She didn't manage to get it, then Shirley attempted the puzzle and failed as well. FINALLY, I worked out how to do it, though I wasn't sure if it would work. I tried again and I did it. I actually did it! I felt so happy! WOOT WOOT!

At Cabramatta station, we went our separate ways, and my day ended with a dinner of 2 Big Macs and small fries. woot woot?

PS. OMG TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF WINTER! WOOT WOOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have no idea who you are, but I like your blog! (: ni hao ma ;p hihi ^^

just another story said...

ROFLS! why thank you stranger hahaha xD