Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 17 August 2008

just chillin'

17O8O8 - Matthew's 17th Birthday.

On Friday night, we celebrated Nathan's 17th Birthday early at Star City. Strangely enough, the girls were actually on time, with the exception of Matt, while the rest of the guys were late! Instead of eating at about 6PM, we ate at about 8PM instead! We waited at Darling Harbor's Maccas and it was freezing! The wind was blowing really hard and it was chilly! While waiting, Cheryl and Nathan helped cover me while I changed into my jeans LOL! It was a bit awkward but luckily no one was there.

Nathan and I.

It was great to see Cheryl and Nathan again! Though, Nath
an looks different to last year. Take it as a compliment Nathan LOL! I just realised something, I see Cheryl and Nathan once every year, or something like that LOL! I saw Kass and Eugene again as well! I still can't believe Eugene has his green P's now! Eugene was with another group, and Caroline was there too but I didn't get to see her because our whole group moved to the side of Ticket-Tec to watch people practice their dance steps. I made friends with Jessica, Ling, Justin, and Marcus. I didn't really know the rest of the group and some of them left early as well.

We were about to have $10 off the initial price for our buffet, but Nathan's relatives were nice enough to actually pay for the whole dinner! How generous a
re they?! It was their birthday present to Nathan. NGAWWWW! Anyways, that day I only had about 3 - 4 plates. Cheryl and I mostly had seafood. I thought Nathan was being picky with his food because I didn't see him at the table for so long, until I realised that he was actually getting some friends who got lost ^_^'. Cheryl was explaining to Kass and I about prawns and their effects on our bodies. I have no idea how Cheryl can know so much about prawns but it was fun to listen to her overall. I finished my meal with desserts and salad on the same plate =).

Cheryl, Marcus and I.

After dinner, we went walking around a bit and taking photo
s. Half way with our walk, we lost Nathan, Aaron and Daryll and we though they got drunk from that bottle of vodka. In the end, we found out that they were in the toilets. Kass and Ling went looking for them, and I entertained Jessica, Marcus, Cheryl and Justin with my oh-so-lame jokes and pickup lines ROFLS! After a while, we decided to look for them since neither of the groups came back. Marcus 'attempted' to go to the male toilets, and I'm saying attempted because the toilets were actually closed, then we saw Kass and Ling and asked them where the boys were and they pointed next to us. We turned, and ta-da ! There they were LOL! Boy, we must be blind or something! We finally managed to sing happy birthday to Nathan! WOOT WOOT!

Groupie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!

Cheryl, Marcus and Kass.

Jessica and I had to leave so Nathan and Cheryl took us half way to the station, while the rest watched a group performing, and I attempted to take pictures of Jessica, Cheryl and Nathan jumping but I guess either my camera was slow, or someone has slow reflexes. We took so many before we just gave up on it LOL! Jessica was so nice to take the same train as me and she stopped at Straitfield. I got home at about 10:30PM. It was a pretty tiring day, but it was fun! HAPPY PRE-BIRTHDAY NATHAN!

Nathan, you pimp ROFLMAOS!

No comments: