Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 14 August 2008

spin me full

14O8O8 - Nona's 17th Birthday.

Today, we went on our business excursion to Centre Point
Tower. I got shown around the levels below us, and then took the elevator to the top. The view was fantastic! It was kind of scary leaning on the glass and all, but it was awesome! The people were so small! They looked like ants! And we saw the top of the buildings. Peter sure is a joker, he said 'the humans looks like humans,' when he was trying to say ants. ROFLMAOS! I don't know if he accidentally said that or purposely said that to be a comedian, but it was funny! I guess it's just him because this wasn't the first time he said something so weird LOL!

Benjamin, the guy that guide us through most of it, told us not to joke about being terrorist and stuff LOL! Yeah, it would've been stupid if someone did. Peter and Andrew joked about it but got warned off by Eileen LOL! Anyways, the ride up to the lift was quite smooth, but they say that it can actually go faster. I think I liked the speed that we were going.

The food was quite delicious! We all were trying to eat the $38 worth of food. Katty ate so much that her cheeks turned a nice shade of rosy pink. Then again, she said it was getting warm. I don't know if it really was getting warm or if it was just me getting hot from stuffing myself with food LOL! We got kind of dizzy because the place was actually moving. IT WAS MOVING! Okay, I think the appropriate word is 'revolving.' Anyways, gradually people went for their seconds, thirds and fourths. I had five plates, amazingly enough. I guess not eating my dinner last night and not eating breakfast was a good thing because I wouldn't have been able to eat all of my food! Cathleen called me inhuman because I ate so much when I'm so little O_o'. Let me tell you Cathleen: I"M NOT LITTLE! Just growing at a really slow pace... that's all!

Thi, Lisa, Mitchel, Katty, Me and Cathleen at the buffet.

After our lunch at the buffet, we had some free time. Oh yeah! Did you know that it shows us how fast we're going up or down the tower, and that there's a camera showing the other people that's in the other elevator? It's so cool! We were waving to them! Anyways, back to my blogging. We went walking around and we saw this cat. Not a real cat, I mean a person dressing up like a cat. At first we were all so happy to see something like that, and took photos with it, but later we realised how perverted the guy was O_O! We saw him again, later on, so we ran off! Katty and Cathleen bought some stuff at Cotton On. I don't know why I just typed that, but whatever LOL! I saw the scarf that I've been looking for for about $10! If only I had another $5 *sigh*.

I'll tell you something funny? Katty attempted to rescue Cathleen from Lisa's grasp, and Lisa actually bit Katty for that ROFLS! Well, isn't Lisa getting a bit possessive with Cathleen LOL! But that's nice, since Lisa found someone that's even better to tease than herself. Can't blame her really because we've all been playing pranks and jokes on her LOL! Now she found someone to tease =). But I still like teasing Lisa xD. She's is just a natural =) ROFLS! And it's even more unbelievable when Cathleen, Katty and Thi bought green tea icecream later on LOL! But they didn't each much in the end, so majority of it melted away, awww.

The trip to the city was much more quieter than the trip back. I think it was because most of us were standing and that some of the girls were reading 'Twilight.' Can you believe that? I have never, or almost never, seen a moment when the girls are quiet. You know us girls, we like to talk right? But they were actually reading O_O! Whoa, Stephenie Meyer sure is changing the generation, or so it seemed. I'm not going to read the book, even if other people are at the moment. I still have a freaken book I have to finish and I haven't even start on it at ALL! So yeah, and even Jenny said that the book isn't really worth reading and that it's really girlie. Thi said that it was really straight forward.

Lately, I've been reading books that are, how can I put his, in depth with emotions? Like, emotions of negativity and how they go through it all, and in the end move on. I know, I'm becoming more stranger by the minute. I guess I need to thank Lisa L. for this. If it wasn't her that asked me to help her look for a good book for her, I wouldn't have came across 'The memory keeper's daughter,' and then I wouldn't be slowly reading these types of books.

Anyways, back to my day. The ride back was much more nosier, though some of us were napping a bit LOL! Stupid Peter, he placed a plastic box and a bottle on my head when I attempted to nap. Then Thi took a picture of it O_O! Oh wells, at least you can't really see my face xD! It can be Cathleen for any body's guess LOL! Wait... she was wearing contacts today DAMN! Who cares, it's just a picture ... right O_O?

Most of us stopped at Cabramatta station. Finally, I saw Cindy T. today LOL! And I almost miss my bus again. I pretty much went to sleep once I got home. That was how tired I was. Now, I'm finished with this blog for today. WOOT WOOT!

PS. HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY NONA =) !
PS. Thanks for the photos Thi =).

No comments: