Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 13 August 2008

cold family dinner

11O8O8 - Kylie's 17th Birthday.
11O8O8- Jessica's 17th Birthday.
13O8O8 - Mimi's 17th Birthday.

Of course I don't mean literally! This Monday, I went to a family dinner at the city. I wasn't sure what the occasion was, but I guess it was to celebrate my cousin's and I birthdays. Let me tell you, that night was really, really , really COLD and WINDY! I swear, it was like the swimming pool entrance! Just a gush of air running straight at you! It was hard to find a parking spot too. Monday sure was packed, with the parking spaces AND the restaurant.

As usual, I stayed quiet and ate the delicious food xD! Though, I did occasionally conversed with my older cousin, William, though most of the time it was him, Marina and her boyfriend, Edward, that were doing most of the talking. It's not like I don't want to talk to them, it's just sometimes I find it hard to talk to them since they are all over 20. Their 'wisdom' (I guess it's that) are much more broadened, if that even made sense.

Anyways, the food came kind of late, and my cousins and aunt was commenting on the rough behaviors the waiters were showing us. I don't know much about it since I guess I'm kind of manners-deprived, or so people have told me. I guess I need to work on that.

Anyways, We finished our dinner and I just realized something. Females seemed to go to the toilet more often than males. Okay, so I knew that before but it was that day that it actually hit me hard. It's amazing how frequent our trips to the toilets can get. Do we have a weak bladder or something? I don't know if it's about the make up or something because when I do go to the toilet, I don't really see anyone being in there just because to fix up their make up. Then again, I don't really go to the toilet that often, so I may be quite inaccurate.

Marina and I had fried icecream, and it was HEAVEN! It was so delicious! The outside was melted with chocolate sauce, and it was crispy, while the inside was really cold and nice! I left with Marina and Edward when we were leaving the restaurant. William was going back to his apartment, and the elders were getting driven by my aunt. I was quite tired when I was in the care, so I attempted to sleep. I listened to the music and Marina and Edward's chatting away.

It's unbelievable, but Edward listens to 'The Yellow Submarine.' I mean, I thought it was some kind of kiddish song or something LOL! Oh wells, it's still good. I guess he hasn't lost his inner child... yet? That can actually be a good thing. He's actually a pretty nice guy too. He asked me if I was okay when I looked like I was on drugs or something when walking home... LOL! I was sleepy okay! And my mum wasn't home yet! I'm glad that my cousin found since a nice guy. She really does deserve the best, and I think he's may just be close enough LOL! What can I say? I can't really comment, now can I? I mean, I don't know much that's going on in their lives. But I really do hope that they're happy with each other =).

I watched '40 year old virgin,' half of it anyways. I missed the first half. It was pretty ... interesting? Quite a strange movie LOL! Then, I drifted of to sleep... xD! I told you I was really tired!

PS. I actually finished most of maths homework when I realized we don't have maths on Wednesday, today, and we have an excursion tomorrow, Thursday. WTF?!!!!

No comments: