Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 8 August 2008

caught red 'butted'

O8O8O8 - Marina's 23rd Birthday.

You may think I'm crazy since my the title of this blog doesn't make sense ... at ALL! But you'll find very soon why my title is like that =) and it's all because of Cathleen. Awww, You know we love you! xD

Anyways, just yesterday, we went on an 'adventure' for Biology. We were examining various plant species and collecting them to scrutinize them under our microbes. I kid. We didn't have enough time to observe them under our microbes =). We went walking along side the creek and it was GREAT fun. Although the sides were slippery and muddy, it was a great adventure. Even Minhky had that Idiana Jones music on ROFLS! Anyways, I managed to grab hold of a vegetable looking plant. Lisa said it looked . . . dead? Anyways, we continued our journey across the creek, and back again. We had to go around this humongous tree and Cathleen, that poor and hilarious girl, in order to stable herself, she stepped on something that wasn't there and fell. In the process, she held on to two branches and the branches were broking in slow motion! ROFLS! it was so funny! What a Kodak moment! In the end, her butt was all red with mud. ROFLS! Anyways, back to my story, we wandered into a family's garden by accident, so we headed back to the rest of the group. Later, Maylina was chucking around this branch of leaves on it and William screamed like a girl ROFLMAOS! Of course, in order to not bruise his pride, we said it was a manly scream though, Katty teased him for the rest of the day ... until he got hold of Katty's MP3 player as hostage ROFLS!

Anyways, there are so many talented people in the music department! At lunch, we saw some people perform in the music room. There was Antony, Kelly, Leanne, Bach, Stephen and Kit and each and every one of then were excellent performers! I wish I had their courage and talent. Anyways, in Kelly's performance, she called Danny C. out to do a duet with her LOL! They had to stop in the end because he forgot the rest of the music. That's pretty good already since Danny only learnt it for about 5 minutes LOL! Antony, boy can he perform! he can sing, he can play the piano, and when he does both at the same time he's fantastic! Leanne, I never knew she can sing so good! Kit, Stephen and Bach were excellent guitarists BRAVO to all of you!

Today is special. You know why? It's the 8th of the 8th of O8! The Olympics on today! And it's also my cousin's, Marina, 23rd birthday! HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY JIE JIE! Well, ain't she lucky today! Chinese people say that the number 8 is a lucky number LOL! I feel so unlucky lately. I also feel like such a failure *sigh*. Oh wells. The future is where my improvements will reveal itself ... if that even makes sense! ROFLS! Oh wells =). Anyways, I have to comment about Peter D2. Why of all blogs he read, he had to read the previous blog. That's like one of my most personal blogs! Okay, it's a blog, it's supposed to be read ... DUH! But still, I thought people hardly even READ my blog to begin with. *sigh* Oh wells, what's done is done. Que sera sera.

No comments: