Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 17 August 2008

staff party #1

Get it right people: 'a floating restaurant, not a cruising restaurant,' quote Emily. LOL! You got that right!

Kim and Emily.

South Steyne Floating Restaurant.

Okay, so it's not a cruising restaurant, but South Steyne floating restaurant is still an awesome place to dine! The WYD staff party was held there, from 7PM to whatever. Kim, Emily and I took the train to Townhall station, then we walked all the way to Darling Harbor. Kim and Emily fitted into the 'smart/casual' dress code, while I look so damn formal! (PS. THANK YOU THI FOR LETTING ME BORROW YOUR DRESS! I<3you>) Anways, the weather was pretty cold at the city. Thank got we brought our jackets. Poor Kim, she was wearing a cardigan =(! I hope she didn't get sick!

Emily and me.

When we got there, we were sent to the wrong place by one of the waitress. She sent us to a group of people who we have no idea of. Later, we were redirected to the top level of the restaurant. We barely knew anyone there. After a couple of minutes of doodling around, Emily found her workmates, and then I found mine. Kim found some as well. Slowly, the boat got crowded. I could feel the boat rocking LOL! I was so happy to see everyone again! I went chasing down the food that they were serving.

Gillian and Cindy.

Sarah, Cindy, Crystal and Susan.

Crystal and I asked Pheobe to get us an alcoholic drink. That's because people that were 18+ get a tag to show that they were 18+ LOL! Crystal had a tag too, but she got it from R.I.C.E because she went on the very same day, just before she came to the party. I know, I know it was bad of us though, we only had orange and vodka, so it wasn't that strong. Other people, like Lucy, Cindy and Vuong had heaps more and you can tell when their faces are so pinkish-red! LOL! They look so cute hahaha! Vuong kept on saying 'jellyfish' and then flopping over LOL! How adorable xD! Gillian had to look after her at the party in case something happens or something like that lols. You know the glass wines were displayed on this table, near the entrance, and so many times have I been tempted to just grab one and take a sip! LOL! In the end, I didn't *sigh*.

Vuong and Lucy.

After the presentation, we went outside for the group photo, then we came back in and continued our conversations and food. Everyone took heaps of photos and exchanged emails/phone numbers. I 'almost' lost my handbag and had a panic attack. Thank God that my phone and camera was with me. I gave up a couple of times but my workmates told me not to give up and to keep on searching for it. For about half an hour, or so, Susan found my handbag for me. THANK YOU SUSAN! It was on the bar counter, on the inside. It seemed that someone found it and placed it there. My God! I thought I was going to go insane or something!

Groupie 1.

Groupie 2.

Crystal and I went walking around and exploring hahaha! We had lots of fun just seeing people, chatting away and taking photos. I didn't manage to take that much pictures with the guys because there weren't that much guys that I knew. Even if i did take pictures with the guys, I can't be bothered uploading them all LOL! Crystal said that my flash on my camera was retarded, or something like that. NO WAY! But I think Emily or Kim's cameras are much better than mine LOL!

Me and Crystal.

Sarah, Ravi and Susan

Crstal, Kim, Emily and I left the part at about 10ish PM and stopped at Subway to grab some snacks. When we arrived at the station, crystal parted way with us AWWW! We got home at about 11ish PM. Thank God my mum didn't scream at me, but she was worried about it. Luckily, we kept contact every hour or so, so it's okay. *Shush* but my mum didn't find out about me drinking. I feel kind of bad, but then again, every girl gets to be naughty once in a while, without their parents knowing... right xO? Anyways! WOOT WOOT! My first every staff party!

PS. The best part is ... IT"S ALL FREE!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments: